CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
That’s reacting with your feelings though, I’m a math guy and if I’m not getting a payback on solar in less than 5 years count me out
Check www.projectsunroof.com to get somewhat of a read on whether you'd be able to accommodate enough panels. In HOAs, usually the front of the house is off limits for panels. If we can save something like $17k over 20 years on power at last year's prices, we'd likely do it. It's finding a company that isn't doing that "leasing" scam that seems to be the hardest part of all of this.
@DasVWBabe I just got around to watching The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent and remembered you have a Nic Cage obsession.

I thought it was pretty stupid but it actually worked lol Nic and Pedro were great tho, no regrets :rofl:
I haven't seen it yet! :eek3:

This still remains my favorite Nicolas Cage work this decade. :rofl:

I keep meaning to watch this.
Me, too. Got a lot we're digging through, though. And Big Brother just started back up and that's my husband's soap opera. Taking up 5 hours a week. :squint:

DasVWBabe

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
I think my wife hated it lol we also just watched Everything Everywhere All at Once and it didn’t go over well either
Man, not even hot dog fingers? I can't even slice open the casing on italian sausage right now without thinking of it. :o

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
honestly there’s way too much going on non-stop in EEAAO. There weren’t really any moments to even pause and collect your thoughts or let your mind relax :rofl: I will say it felt tiring tbh almost too advance for casual viewing

one of those movies that reviews extremely high but not fully enjoyable imho

DasVWBabe

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
  • Wow
Reactions: ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
Maybe tomorrow I’ll ask HR if my boss’s consistent hiring of only men from his country fits our diversity core values
I'm not going to go into too much detail, but in my experience with a similar issue - hiring contractors and employees based on race, country of origin, etc., including records and recorded proof - HR is not going to do shit except work to get you out of there.

HR does not exist to help you.

HR does not exist to look after the needs of the employees.

HR does not exist to be useful in the slightest to anyone in your position.

HR is there to minimize risk to the company for the actions of employees, including those that point out potential legal issues.

DasVWBabe

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
I'm not going to go into too much detail, but in my experience with a similar issue - hiring contractors and employees based on race, country of origin, etc., including records and recorded proof - HR is not going to do shit except work to get you out of there.

HR is there to minimize risk to the company for the actions of employees, including those that point out potential legal issues.
:werd:

This.

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field

100% correct

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field

yeah i remember the first sentence in one of the mandatory business classes in college was "Human Resources works for the company and nobody else"

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
How come when Texans get money they decide to build a mini French chateau and decorate the interior like a le madeleine exploded inside?

Shit is tacky and played out

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
Flower mound wildin out

On May 30 around 1 p.m., officers were dispatched to a fire in the backyard of a home in the 3100 block of Perth Drive. The 55-year-old homeowner was tending to the fire and said he started it to compost the area, even though there was an active burn ban due to high wind. The Flower Mound Fire Department responded and began attempting to put the fire out, but he sprayed the fire captain and another firefighter in the face with a garden hose. He eventually complied and was taken into custody on suspicion of interfering with public duties.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529