CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
ATT is running fiber in my neighborhood, the "good" kind of fiber to everyone's house not the cheap "fiber to neighborhood then copper to the houses" kind.

So I got that going for me which is nice.
I don't think we're running FTTC anymore, but it's been nearly 10 years since I was on the wireline side of the business.

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
  • Haha
Reactions: Thor and DasVWBabe

jrmcm

Cocaine and cocaine accessories
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
I don't think we're running FTTC anymore, but it's been nearly 10 years since I was on the wireline side of the business.
I asked contractor bro who was flagging all the utilities in my front yard what they were running.

He pulled up the contract and said "fiber".

I have seen a lot of ATT trucks in my neighborhood and checked the FCC broadband website and the neighborhood north of me has ATT fiber access and mine does not. https://broadbandmap.fcc.gov/#/

So using "context clues" looks like they are running something to the front of every house what might that be if it isn't fiber?

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
I asked contractor bro who was flagging all the utilities in my front yard what they were running.

He pulled up the contract and said "fiber".

I have seen a lot of ATT trucks in my neighborhood and checked the FCC broadband website and the neighborhood north of me has ATT fiber access and mine does not. https://broadbandmap.fcc.gov/#/

So using "context clues" looks like they are running something to the front of every house what might that be if it isn't fiber?
It probably is fiber, but it's been nearly 10 years since I was on the wireline side of the business.

Reactions: stevezissou

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
Also I was explaining to someone how the last time I actually cared about the Cowboys was when they won a Super Bowl under Jimmy J.

They had to google to figure out when that was :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529