CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

jrmcm

Cocaine and cocaine accessories
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX

This place is down the road a bit, drive by on my way to/from work. They had an open house today but I was not dressed appropriately to go look on my way home from work. :rofl: Show up on my 2016 Altima with a cracked windshield and an 8/21 inspection sticker...

They just painted the whole thing white a few weeks ago.
Pretty hideous

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia

This place is down the road a bit, drive by on my way to/from work. They had an open house today but I was not dressed appropriately to go look on my way home from work. :rofl: Show up on my 2016 Altima with a cracked windshield and an 8/21 inspection sticker...

KBV496.gif

Reactions: Thor

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia

Tempted to drop by in my goin to Home Depot outfit.

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
soooooo

not sure if i mentioned. my mom's entire household (mom, my older brother, and his wife) all have the latest greatest variant of covid.

Mom is old but doing ok
brother is no spring chicken however gets pneumonia monthly regardless so will be interesting to see how he does
sis-in-law......had a surgery scheduled because one of the replacement joints she has is infected and trying to kill her so they did that operation even though she has covid.

feel bad for sis-in-law....she has been fighting a degenerative joint disease for a while, got a hip replaced, it was recalled because it killed people and now post surgery to replace that she has that infection. and because everyone has covid and she has covid, nobody can visit so she's hanging out in a hospital alone.

TS
TS
Scottwax

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
I had the latest variant last month. Scratchy throat for a couple days. Wife avoided getting it. My Dad and his wife got it too, over it fast. And my Dad is 83 but in excellent health thankfully.

Pretty much anything is bad if you're in poor health, especially with something like COVID that affects breathing. Hope they all get better soon.

Reactions: ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529