CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Today we went to our local splash pad for the kiddo

Wasn’t working

Drove a few miles south into Frisco to one. Down for repairs

Tried a THIRD On the way back home, also not functioning

How in the fuck

• Wow
Reactions: Scottwax

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
Ya I’ve got a small pool and a big bounce house thing. I should probably get something easy that sprays and is easy to setup and teardown
Neighbors down the block had a party of adults running around in the sprinklers (the arc one that waves back and forth) last night and I so badly wanted to join :rofl:

Don't know them well enough to show up and just hop in their stream like that :o

Reactions: Sp33dealer

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Neighbors down the block had a party of adults running around in the sprinklers (the arc one that waves back and forth) last night and I so badly wanted to join :rofl:

Don't know them well enough to show up and just hop in their stream like that :o
Any gnomes or pineapples?

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Texas in general? Me too. I'm trying to hard to convince my family to move to Colorado. :hs:
Yes. Sister's house is on the market and they have an offer on a house in OR. Sister-in-law and her husband are looking hard at areas near the Greenpoint Mountains in CO since Jeep-overlanding-crew.

For funsies, he drove over the rocks in his front yard and ended up moving the big one so far he needed to drag his tractor back out to place it again. :rofl:

Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 8.26.13 PM.png

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Yes. Sister's house is on the market and they have an offer on a house in OR. Sister-in-law and her husband are looking hard at areas near the Greenpoint Mountains in CO since Jeep-overlanding-crew.

For funsies, he drove over the rocks in his front yard and ended up moving the big one so far he needed to drag his tractor back out to place it again. :rofl:

View attachment 245150
Lol. Nice...

:hs: I just wanna get the hell out of here. Just feel so stuck.

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds