CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
I have to convince my Mom and Dad. My wife will but she won't leave without her mom. Sigh.
I’ve got young family and old family and sick family, my wife has young family and old sick family, so it’s about impossible to do it.

Otherwise I’d have sold for 70% profit months ago and bailed to Vermont or Colorado or something.

I know it’s a shit hot take but family has locked us down a bit, and we’re trying to figure out what to do about it. It’s causing issues all around :sad2:

• Support
Reactions: I<3URANUS

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
Btw, was over dropping my dogs at their grandmas and stopped by Lucky’s Hot Chicken.

Can recommend. Got a sandwich with Feelin Lucky heat that was nice a mild with a hint of a kick, and a single piece tossed in Damn Lucky.

Ate that single piece before driving back home and it’s got a great flavor while the heat builds consistently. Came with a pickle to wrap up as a palette cleanser and a pretty nicely buttered piece of toast.

Ate the fries, they definitely need to be asked for extra crispy, and for my liking extra seasoning, which was a bit sweet with hints of sugar paprika oregano and maybe some thyme.

Ate the sandwich when I got home and it did not disappoint when cold.

All in all, decent drive through meal for a decent price that’s different from the rest.

TS
TS
Scottwax

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
Pro tip: if you are heading west out of DFW towards New Mexico, Arizona, etc, don't leave in the afternoon. I was working in Mineral Wells yesterday, coming back I couldn't believe the backups heading west between Aledo and Mineral Wells. Noticed the same coming back from Brock a few months ago. Not sure why they aren't using that infrastructure money to widen 20 to three lanes each way through there.

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
  • Haha
Reactions: Sp33dealer

aloe

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
Dallas, Tejas
Btw, was over dropping my dogs at their grandmas and stopped by Lucky’s Hot Chicken.

Can recommend. Got a sandwich with Feelin Lucky heat that was nice a mild with a hint of a kick, and a single piece tossed in Damn Lucky.

Ate that single piece before driving back home and it’s got a great flavor while the heat builds consistently. Came with a pickle to wrap up as a palette cleanser and a pretty nicely buttered piece of toast.

Ate the fries, they definitely need to be asked for extra crispy, and for my liking extra seasoning, which was a bit sweet with hints of sugar paprika oregano and maybe some thyme.

Ate the sandwich when I got home and it did not disappoint when cold.

All in all, decent drive through meal for a decent price that’s different from the rest.
Their bread is amazing. They source it from a bakery in Houston

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Msds