CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Dissent

Mar 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
Pleasant Grove looks rough.

Other Dallas neighborhoods are at the bottom of the page
I live in PG. The area I'm in is not so bad but yeah there are rough parts. I grew up in East L.A. so it's not much of difference.

Reactions: cyclaptor

trez157

You can't trust freedom when it's not in your hand
Nov 2, 2001
Cali
Hey Dallas crew, I'll be in you next weekend to check out the lions vs cowboys game. What are good food spots in the area of the stadium? Also, any good bars or local breweries y'all recommend?

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
"Hi I'm @Scottwax and i'm going to say 'Prince Lebanese Grill'"

and he'd be correct as it's super close, tasty, and pretty cheap
If downtown Dallas, I was recently reacquainted with The Woolworth. Forgot what it was like to go to grown up places. :mamoru:

Pig face is still delicious at CBD Provisions.

This place just started opening for lunch and the octopus & porchetta are both really great.

• Love
Reactions: Scoob_13

Dissent

Mar 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
Hey Dallas crew, I'll be in you next weekend to check out the lions vs cowboys game. What are good food spots in the area of the stadium? Also, any good bars or local breweries y'all recommend?
Gotta do some bbq so...

Zavala's BBQ (Grand Prairie) or
Hurtado's BBQ (Arlington)
Chilangos Tacos (Dallas-Lovefield area)

Breweries:
Division (Arlington)
Celestial Beerworks (Dallas-Lovefield area)
Turning Point (Euless)

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Price range doesn't matter much, not trying to hit any 5 star spots, just good local food. Radius? I'm staying near the stadium so anything that's walkable or i can Uber or take a cab to would be great
Yeah, none of the stuff I posted is super convenient to where you're staying, nor will be worth the Uber trip.

@Dissent has all of the good rec's that will be more convenient. :bigthumb:

Have fun! Weather should be perfect Dallas October weather! :love:

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

My name is HiMars
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
Potato Field
Price range doesn't matter much, not trying to hit any 5 star spots, just good local food. Radius? I'm staying near the stadium so anything that's walkable or i can Uber or take a cab to would be great
yeah @Dissent has you set up in his post above.

Although, prince lebanese grill is a jam if that's your thing and it's a few blocks from the stadium

trez157

You can't trust freedom when it's not in your hand
Nov 2, 2001
Cali
Yeah, none of the stuff I posted is super convenient to where you're staying, nor will be worth the Uber trip.

@Dissent has all of the good rec's that will be more convenient. :bigthumb:

Have fun! Weather should be perfect Dallas October weather! :love:
I'm excited, hoping the boys can beat the lions, I'm going with my best friend who is a lions fan. I appreciate the recs tho, always good to have places to go at some point

Reactions: DasVWBabe

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman