CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

My name is HiMars
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
Potato Field
Next step is to hit that douchebag in the head with a rolled up newspaper

Every fucking night that scumbag walks his dumb fucking dog to one of three yards to take a shit.

F5BA73ED-82AF-4A5A-8A1E-BE95BE5E8D8B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Scoob_13

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Yeah I assume so…. that will be a fun night.
Better you than me. I'd at least record it to keep as proof. Then record yourself confronting them in a calm and collective manner. If it goes south, you have a mountain of evidence and can report them. It's illegal to leave dog shit on public or someone else's property by state law.

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

My name is HiMars
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
Potato Field
Better you than me. I'd at least record it to keep as proof. Then record yourself confronting them in a calm and collective manner. If it goes south, you have a mountain of evidence and can report them. It's illegal to leave dog shit on public or someone else's property by state law.
Yeah there’s cameras watching the exterior

TS
TS
Scottwax

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
What are the current best burger places in DFW?

Going to take a buddy on a burger tour in a couple of weeks and need to plan a route.
Tom's, Airways, Chop House Burgers and Texas Style Burgers and Wings in Arlington. Tom's is good but it's been inconsistent as of late but when they're good (which used to be always) they're really good.

Maple and Motor and Chips Hamburgers are decent in Dallas.

Burgers and Brats in Flower Mound.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman