CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Did you post about your thoughts and feelings about your visit to the state fair? I might have missed it.
I did not lol

It was alright I guess. It was hot on Friday so that didn’t help. I was with another fam and their kids also so we just did a big clockwise loop along the main path. I guess we missed out on some of the food inside the main path

It’s not something I’d necessarily do ever year, maybe every other year. The parking I was at was a bit odd, I followed the directions on their site and ended up parking at the “Pan Am” gate next to all the animal exhibits which was also the place where all the livestock trailers accessed

Reactions: Boudreaux

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

My name is HiMars
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
Potato Field
caught those fuckers letting their dog shit in my yard.

driveway camera notified me of motion, went out hte front door, went around the corner shined a billion lumen light at the hispanic couple/dog and they b-lined it across the street into their house. (same house with the dodge @Boudreaux had to wait to make a 40pt turn)

gave the city a request for service, photos of the poop, address of the house that's doing it.

fuck those assholes.

1666151420039.png

Last edited:

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
I didn't even set the thermostat to heat last night. Woke up to it being 65 in the house this morning. Was amazing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cyclaptor

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
caught those fuckers letting their dog shit in my yard.

driveway camera notified me of motion, went out hte front door, went around the corner shined a billion lumen light at the hispanic couple/dog and they b-lined it across the street into their house. (same house with the dodge @Boudreaux had to wait to make a 40pt turn)

gave the city a request for service, photos of the poop, address of the house that's doing it.

fuck those assholes.

View attachment 268425
JUSTICE.

Reactions: Scottwax

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman