CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Travesty it doesn't spin. That's horseshit
Goddamnit. I never went when it did spin and now I'll never get the opportunity to eat while spinning. :wtc:

giphy.gif

TS
TS
Scottwax

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
Goddamnit. I never went when it did spin and now I'll never get the opportunity to eat while spinning. :wtc:

giphy.gif
When we moved to Tokyo in 1972, we stayed at The New Otani. It has a revolving restaurant. We never ate an actual meal there but our dad would occasionally take us there for appetizers and soft drinks. Pretty cool how the view would slowly change.

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
When we moved to Tokyo in 1972, we stayed at The New Otani. It has a revolving restaurant. We never ate an actual meal there but our dad would occasionally take us there for appetizers and soft drinks. Pretty cool how the view would slowly change.
I mean, I am from Las Vegas. I have been to Top of the World for a prom and a college formal + dates in my 20s. Probably similar experience. :bigthumb:

Reactions: Scottwax

jrmcm

This world shall know pro-pain
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
I ate at the revolving restaurant at the top of the CN tower in Toronto once. That was cool I guess.
Food was kinda shitty.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman