CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

trez157

You can't trust freedom when it's not in your hand
Nov 2, 2001
Cali
Gotta do some bbq so...

Zavala's BBQ (Grand Prairie) or
Hurtado's BBQ (Arlington)
Chilangos Tacos (Dallas-Lovefield area)

Breweries:
Division (Arlington)
Celestial Beerworks (Dallas-Lovefield area)
Turning Point (Euless)
My man, the recs were amazing, definitely liked Zavalas over Hurtados, and we hit up Celestial, beers were awesome. Also hit four corner brewing and a friend took us to a place called Sherlock's which had an amazing live band.

Last edited:

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
Take him out back and shoot him

Instead they’ll probably let him out in 5 years with another ankle monitor
I think you’re optimistic on that.

Murdered two nurses while attempting to murder a mother and child? In Texas? While looking like the gangbanger equivalent of a billboard? That’s a slam dunk he’s getting a needle case if ever I’ve heard one.

Reactions: Scottwax

trez157

Nov 2, 2001
Cali
I gotta say, y'all build HUGE stadiums out there, Jerry's world is visible for miles, and the Rangers park is massive as well. How far away is the FC Dallas stadium from those other 2?

Reactions: Scottwax and aloe
TS
TS
Scottwax

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
Supposedly there's going to be new ordinance against panhandling in Dallas. They never really enforced the last one though.

It's going to get bad in Arlington the next couple of months. Groups work every corner of intersections and Quik Trips.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: stevezissou

trez157

Nov 2, 2001
Cali
Supposedly there's going to be newawa against panhandling in Dallas. They never really enforced the last one though.

It's going to get bad in Arlington the next couple of months. Groups work every corner of intersections and Quik Trips.
I'm sorry, a what against panhandling?

• Haha
Reactions: Scottwax

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Supposedly there's going to be new ordinance against panhandling in Dallas. They never really enforced the last one though.

Must have had a mini stroke or something..
Laws/ordinances don't matter if the Dallas DA won't enforce them

Reactions: Scottwax and aloe

cyclaptor

OT Supporter
Sep 8, 2006
Arlington Texas
still costs $325,000

All that vehicle exhaust
smell-the.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman