CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
How are you suppose to do it on your own time? If you have questions you most likely need to talk to HR/Benefits while you are their and they are in office right?
Yeah, I'm baffled. We got told yesterday (the day they were due) that we weren't allowed to charge to Over head (general charge, not to a contract/job) like I've done every other year for 16 years.

• Haha
Reactions: stevezissou

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
stop whining

im a cop you idiot
Jdp6tkktiQMedvNNWOtkHgO9cc6XGl6sPkYmLY1I3J0.png

Reactions: legal eagle

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

My name is HiMars
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
Potato Field
congratulations.....it's time to renew your healthcare benefits where you'll pay more than last year again and get even less while we don't bother to even bother meeting inflation changes with regard to your salary

Reactions: Rev. Johnny Vegas

Rev. Johnny Vegas

The Decline of Western Civilization
Jun 13, 2001
hardest part if beneficiary. no way in hell my family is getting my money. they'd just buy all the meth in east texas with it
Mine is easy, because I do get along with my family and I want my large collection of completely average comic books from the early 1990s to go to my brother‘s kids.

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

My name is HiMars
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
Potato Field
Since we're DINKs, we've got spouse first then our nieces and nephews setup as beneficiaries via trusts.
My nieces aren't getting squat either. Mom already gave them a fuckton of money over their lives.

All mine is going to various non-profits. Firerarms to a friend already familiar with NFA items.

Rev. Johnny Vegas

The Decline of Western Civilization
Jun 13, 2001
And I am regretting volunteering to drive to Intergroup in Addison this afternoon. I didn’t believe the forecast that it was actually going to be nasty.

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
And I am regretting volunteering to drive to Intergroup in Addison this afternoon. I didn’t believe the forecast that it was actually going to be nasty.
Be safe. :hug:
We decided to not take kiddo to school despite having holiday programming today, so she's been chilling at home all day.
Not having to drive in this has been wonderful. Fireplace on all day. Cat living on my lap - trying to keep him out of camera view :rofl: on the sparse calls I've had today but it isn't working. :love:
Getting sent pics of what the PNW looks like as my sister and fam have just yesterday made it to their new home in Oregon. :bigthumb:

Reactions: Rev. Johnny Vegas

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman