CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
Be safe. :hug:
We decided to not take kiddo to school despite having holiday programming today, so she's been chilling at home all day.
Not having to drive in this has been wonderful. Fireplace on all day. Cat living on my lap - trying to keep him out of camera view :rofl: on the sparse calls I've had today but it isn't working. :love:
Getting sent pics of what the PNW looks like as my sister and fam have just yesterday made it to their new home in Oregon. :bigthumb:
I don't think it'd work well with a cat, but my chiweenie chills in my full zip hoodie and will occasionally pop his head up and look around and pop back down.

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
My nieces aren't getting squat either. Mom already gave them a fuckton of money over their lives.

All mine is going to various non-profits. Firerarms to a friend already familiar with NFA items.
Meh, it's got to go somewhere. We considered building a trust for non-profits and shifting it there, but that'll happen closer to graduation age of the youngest, I'm guessing.

My goal is to help them build generational wealth. I *think* they should have good groundwork from their parents...but I dunno what the future is going to hold for them.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Damn electricity went out. Sitting in the dark, waiting for it to be restored

sad-pablo-lonely.gif
No whole home backup generator? paypal?

• Haha
Reactions: cyclaptor

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

My name is HiMars
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
Potato Field
Meh, it's got to go somewhere. We considered building a trust for non-profits and shifting it there, but that'll happen closer to graduation age of the youngest, I'm guessing.

My goal is to help them build generational wealth. I *think* they should have good groundwork from their parents...but I dunno what the future is going to hold for them.
Both of my nieces bailed on college. One of them was on a full athletic scholarship but wanted to be a mom at 20 instead

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
I think our insurance premiums are increasing 21% this year :ugh:

Fucking HR, they say “but the good news is you get to keep your same plan and benefits!”
Oh wow thank you for that.
I’m tempted to ask “so are you going to split the difference on the increase?”

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Be safe. :hug:
We decided to not take kiddo to school despite having holiday programming today, so she's been chilling at home all day.
Not having to drive in this has been wonderful. Fireplace on all day. Cat living on my lap - trying to keep him out of camera view :rofl: on the sparse calls I've had today but it isn't working. :love:
Getting sent pics of what the PNW looks like as my sister and fam have just yesterday made it to their new home in Oregon. :bigthumb:
My herd always make a special appearance.

The other day I was presenting Infront of some brand leaders for a website solution that I'm working on and one of my kittens (the little white one from that thread) decided she wanted pets and WOULD not stop. I was already on camera and talking when she started so she got to present with me. Idgaf. I had closed the door but I guess she was already in my office. 😂

Rev. Johnny Vegas

The Decline of Western Civilization
Jun 13, 2001

Fucking HR, they say “but the good news is you get to keep your same plan and benefits!”
Ours was just a shell game, at least for me. Dental goes down $15/month, Vision goes up $15/month, etc.

All of it enough for some HR pukes to justify their existence, and a maximum bonus.

Reactions: Sp33dealer

aloe

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
Dallas, Tejas

So they went up $12? Who cares

Control what you can control and don’t worry about the rest

Reactions: Sp33dealer

Rev. Johnny Vegas

The Decline of Western Civilization
Jun 13, 2001
I have to say today’s weather was a reminder why I love AWD, since the roads were shit.

I think a S4/S5 might have moved ahead of a CT4 V-Spec at the top of my list for a car next year.

Reactions: Scottwax and aloe

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman