CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Started sleeting when I got back from the airport tonight.
That's fine. It can get all of the sleet and snow out of its system this week. After 21 years here, I booked our first ever Highland Park carriage ride to see the Christmas lights the weekend after Thanksgiving and originally the forecast showed the weather looking abysmal. Looks like it's predicted to be closer to 44-64 next Saturday, but at least it's not 10 days straight of cold rain.
Everyone stay warm this weekend
You too!

DasVWBabe

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Just got my fresh turkey from Hirsch's. We needed a small(ish) one this year since most of my family is gone and it's just us and my parents.

It. Was. Slammed.

Reactions: Scoob_13

DasVWBabe

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Fortunately it’s a non-stop to Albuquerque, and I upgraded to first so I don’t have to deal with the plebes as much.
Awesome - you have family there? Or heading there with your family from Houston? :x:

If you ever hit up Explora (children's museum like the Perot), let me know. The director is a childhood friend of mine. :)

Rev. Johnny Vegas

The Decline of Western Civilization
Jun 13, 2001
Awesome - you have family there? Or heading there with your family from Houston? :x:

If you ever hit up Explora (children's museum like the Perot), let me know. The director is a childhood friend of mine. :)
My family decided to do Thanksgiving at a historic in and lavender farm.

I can absolutely see you loving the place:

My brother and SIL have stayed there before and loved it.

DasVWBabe

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
My family decided to do Thanksgiving at a historic in and lavender farm.

I can absolutely see you loving the place:

My brother and SIL have stayed there before and loved it.
Love it! We'll check it out! This is absolutely something I would love to do and I'd never heard of it. :bigthumb:

Best friend's family have homes there and have a cabin in Cloudcroft, so when we stay in ABQ, we're usually in the Nob Hill area.

aloe

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
Dallas, Tejas
Ya'll, best restaurant in Dallas? Thoughts?

We were tossing around Uchi, Nonna, Encina, Georgie, Town Hearth.
I don’t think TH belongs on that list (even though I haven’t been to the others lol). If anyone suggest N&S they automatically disqualify themselves :rofl:

I’m a fan of casual “fine” dining like offerings from HillStone group and the group that does Hudson House/DL Mack’s/Brentwood

• Love
Reactions: DasVWBabe

DasVWBabe

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
I don’t think TH belongs on that list (even though I haven’t been to the others lol). If anyone suggest N&S they automatically disqualify themselves :rofl:

I’m a fan of casual “fine” dining like offerings from HillStone group and the group that does Hudson House/DL Mack’s/Brentwood
Homewood is our #1 right now, but Nonna is catching up.

I just want oysters, dgaf about annnnything else. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman