Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
I’ve been cooking all day and the carnitas for tomorrow night comes out of the oven in a little over an hour.

I ended up having to buy a Dutch oven here. I went to La Creuset. It’s “cobalt” blue and ridiculously expensive, even after 30% off at the outlet. I put a copper handle on the lid.

View attachment 288261

Also, I have desperately missed a real stove like this :rofl:

It’s fucking POWERFUL. I hate my stove in my kitchen and I hated it before now too :mad:
I was recently on vacation in Cabo and they had a legit setup like this

Burned the shit out of the pan fried bacon lol. I couldn’t believe the output on it

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
I was recently on vacation in Cabo and they had a legit setup like this

Burned the shit out of the pan fried bacon lol. I couldn’t believe the output on it
Figured out there are 2 broil settings - one is by temperature, and the other is the traditional “oh you want some heat? Have it all immediately.”

First night I was roasting tomatoes for tomato soup and used the temperature setting and it was not what I expected.

Last night with the carnitas we used the traditional one and had that shit crispy in 2 minutes :rofl:

Also used the griddle on it to do the chicken and beef, and holy shit it was great.

I definitely want one now :o

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Hello from the Carson Valley! :wavey:

r14ebgW.jpg

McCroskey

roll up on your ass like Hawaii 5-0
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
SH1-0151
yardshitter has been hauling ass down the streets lately, as has the v6 dodge with no mufflers that puts it in neutral and revs at yardshitter's house for some reason. maybe cop is just being seen to try to slow peeps down.

at least yardshitter's dodge sounds good, although it would be polite to set the exhaust to normal in the morning

Reactions: Scottwax

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trendworld