Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
@McCroskey

frontier keeps calling trying to get me to back out of my service appointment cause they see the internet is working after i fixed it.

clearly i cant tell them i took the fucking ONT apart and repaired it... but i want them to replace it because if one solder joint failed another is probably going to some random sunday night and ruin my entire week.

what are the magic words to tell them to just come and replace it and fuck off? I was going to say i put a space heater out there near it and it started working again once it warmed up...

• Haha
Reactions: stevezissou

jrmcm

This world shall know pro-pain
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
@McCroskey

frontier keeps calling trying to get me to back out of my service appointment cause they see the internet is working after i fixed it.

clearly i cant tell them i took the fucking ONT apart and repaired it... but i want them to replace it because if one solder joint failed another is probably going to some random sunday night and ruin my entire week.

what are the magic words to tell them to just come and replace it and fuck off? I was going to say i put a space heater out there near it and it started working again once it warmed up...
Undo whatever you did to fix it

• Haha
Reactions: stevezissou

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
i guess i could take it apart and re-break the thing i repaired now that i have the stupid tmobile 5g tower :rofl:

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
damn too slow.

problem is i have 900 things connected to it. dont want to break it again right now and then have to tell everything in the house to connect to the temp network and then change everything back :o

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Djent is not a genre
Jun 13, 2001
@McCroskey

Just tell them to swap the gear, and to shut up.

• Love
Reactions: herpes

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
@McCroskey

“I borrowed my neighbors and it works, come replace mine.”

McCroskey

roll up on your ass like Hawaii 5-0
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
SH1-0151
@McCroskey

not sure about frontier but verizon techs would be like 'ok cool so it's fucked and you made it work you want a new one cool np" and they'd replace it and spend 4 hours parked back at the CO doing nothing.

but yes...what @Rev. Johnny Vegas said.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trendworld