Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Djent is not a genre
Jun 13, 2001
tOUvkxcNtlc-5x3Krp-iqGGQKXmumRNBoqMDixSMVjQ.jpg

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
kids are in their teens I was playing w them when they were 3-4. my wife’s aunt who died stitched her wedding dress. her family is reeling.

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
kids are in their teens I was playing w them when they were 3-4. my wife’s aunt who died stitched her wedding dress. her family is reeling.
I am so sorry. :hug:

I am still stuck in Reno due to weather and AA/SWA scheduling snafus, but I would love to help out in any way we can. With any luck, we're all back by Tuesday. You still have my #? :hug:

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
I am so sorry. :hug:

I am still stuck in Reno due to weather and AA/SWA scheduling snafus, but I would love to help out in any way we can. With any luck, we're all back by Tuesday. You still have my #? :hug:
Yes thanks. Don’t think we need anything other than recs on where to eat (made a thread of course)

Wife was checking flights down and was like SW has good deals! 😅

jrmcm

This world shall know pro-pain
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
That’s so fucking heinous man
I really don’t even know what to say
I really do hope you’ll let us know if there is literally anything we can help with.
Shit I’ll give y’all a ride from the airport.

Reactions: I<3URANUS

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Yes thanks. Don’t think we need anything other than recs on where to eat (made a thread of course)

Wife was checking flights down and was like SW has good deals! 😅
No. Please do not. I've been stuck for an extra week. AA or SWA are a no-go right now.

Even if you have a connection, avoid anywhere there might be any snow/weather. Miami to DFW might be viable from you. Would love to see ya'll again if you have any time, but I know you have other commitments. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6