Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

killaGTP

Holden poser
Mar 31, 2000
Frisco, Tx
Since we're talking about broked cars, this happened this morning on 121. Was out breaking in the new coilovers, rotors and pads and took a flying piece of plywood to the front bumper. Was just no way to avoid it. Figures that something like this happens after putting on new toys. Parts gonna be spensive af.......

Attachments

• 20230107_093249.jpg
    20230107_093249.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 9
  • Angry
Reactions: Scottwax and herpes

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Drove by myself for the first time today since we got back late Tuesday. DFW traffic is something I’ve just learned to accept over the years, but while we were away, not once did someone sit at a light and not go when it turned green, road rage, honk for no reason. Man, the whole no text/hands free only law is very much needed here.

I’d rather drive over non-plowed snow than feel that rage and anxiety as we drive across Frisco hoping not to get crushed by a red light runner again. :wtc:

Reactions: Scottwax

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Making me want some fajitas for dinner too.
Ya'll. Restaurant near our new house has the most amazing birria I have ever, ever had. I'm over here with this beef cheek sitting in my freezer thinking "I will absolutely never be able to live up to this". :hs:

But, fuck it. Trying it again this weekend. :rofl:

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Djent is not a genre
Jun 13, 2001
We went to Mi Cocina for lunch to meet some family members and it was bleh. Now I want some actually good food and fajitas is kind of sounding right :o
I haven't been to a MiCo, or any of their restaurants in years, and I'm happy about that. Their food is pretty good, but holy damn its expensive for what you get.
Ya'll. Restaurant near our new house has the most amazing birria I have ever, ever had. I'm over here with this beef cheek sitting in my freezer thinking "I will absolutely never be able to live up to this". :hs:

Birria is good, but I really love great lengua.

Reactions: DasVWBabe

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia

In the Utes? Or in Friscan't

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6