Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
Man, maybe early 20s for me? Lol.
Last time I've ever been to one, buddy and I went on a bender when his then-wife ditched us on Lower Greenville when she went manic while we were all eating dinner. So to spite her...we went bar hopping, then thought it was a great idea to go to some strip club, and weirdly it *might* have been the Clubhouse but I didn't think it was, but I can't remember the name of it...where we proceeded to blow a ton of money :rofl:

I ended up having to pay for it all, and when he paid me back his wife was so beyond pissed about it :rofl:

Reactions: I<3URANUS

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
any family friendly dinner recommendations in the SRT/DNT (Ikea-ish) area :x: oldest daughter is getting her ears pierced up there this afternoon and we'll stick around for dinner. Never really spend time in that area so at a loss :noes:

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Djent is not a genre
Jun 13, 2001
Maybe 12 years or so since I've been to one? :rofl:
Yeah, 2009 or 2010 was the last time for me.

Played golf on a Saturday morning with a few colleagues, lunch and drinks after the round turned into more drinks, and by the end of the night we were at I don’t remember which places.

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
any family friendly dinner recommendations in the SRT/DNT (Ikea-ish) area :x: oldest daughter is getting her ears pierced up there this afternoon and we'll stick around for dinner. Never really spend time in that area so at a loss :noes:
Man, the Granite Park Boardwalk is right there. There is a ton of stuff my kiddo likes, Union Bear, The Biscuit Bar, Chip's Burgers. If you and your wife want to get fancy, Fork & Fire and Suburban Yacht Club are both super good.

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
Man, the Granite Park Boardwalk is right there. There is a ton of stuff my kiddo likes, Union Bear, The Biscuit Bar, Chip's Burgers. If you and your wife want to get fancy, Fork & Fire and Suburban Yacht Club are both super good.

TIL that area has a name. Wife and I will drop by Campisi's on the other side of it every now and then when we're in the area, and for some reason I can never talk her into going to any of those :hs:

DasVWBabe

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
@DasVWBabe Sad to see you go but hopefully the change in scenery will be better for everyone. That’s really exciting. Thanks again for your expertise in jewelry knowledge.

Of course, any time! I'm also here for 6 more months, and I hope you'll always let me be a part of DFW crew. :hug:

While I'm here, I have helped a few of you with e-rings. I'm thinking of starting another side gig which would make an amazing anniversary gift, assuming same partner and all. PM me if interested. Would involve photographing the ring and scaling up to large format canvas. I've had some interest in getting something like I have so thought I'd throw it out here to locals before we leave. :)

• Wow
Reactions: Scoob_13

dmac411

OT Supporter
Sep 18, 2003
dallas, tx
Of course, any time! I'm also here for 6 more months, and I hope you'll always let me be a part of DFW crew. :hug:

While I'm here, I have helped a few of you with e-rings. I'm thinking of starting another side gig which would make an amazing anniversary gift, assuming same partner and all. PM me if interested. Would involve photographing the ring and scaling up to large format canvas. I've had some interest in getting something like I have so thought I'd throw it out here to locals before we leave. :)

The wife keeps bringing up the idea of a new setting and/or different diamond. My reply of “what you don’t like what I picked out for you?” never goes over well.

• Haha
  • Support
Reactions: aloe and DasVWBabe

DasVWBabe

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
The wife keeps bringing up the idea of a new setting and/or different diamond. My reply of “what you don’t like what I picked out for you?” never goes over well.
:rofl:

I'll bet it doesn't. Tell her she can buy her own if she is that unhappy. I'll help. ;)

giphy.gif

Reactions: aloe

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6