Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Djent is not a genre
Jun 13, 2001
Been here longer than some of the women some of you guys date have even been alive. ;)

ETA: Also, projection much? ;)
I have never claimed to be from dallas. I still tell people my home is Houston and I'm just living here temporarily for work, both of which are true.

Supernoma

servus publicae
OT Supporter
Aug 30, 2002
Dayton, OH
I'm visiting this lovely area this week. It was an endless sea of lights landing at DFW tonight. I was disappointed to see all the must eat BBQ joints close for the day by 4pm.

I've we're doing the flying saucer in downtown Ft Worth, that looks a good place to check out.

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
I'm visiting this lovely area this week. It was an endless sea of lights landing at DFW tonight. I was disappointed to see all the must eat BBQ joints close for the day by 4pm.

I've we're doing the flying saucer in downtown Ft Worth, that looks a good place to check out.
Welcome to DFW! Hit up something Tim Love (Lonesome Dove or Love Shack) while over there: https://cheftimlove.com/restaurants

The Modern is worth a visit too. Tadao Ando's architecture is stunning, IRL and the Cafe Modern is a good lunch spot: https://www.themodern.org

aloe

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
Dallas, Tejas

Goldee’s and Panther city bbq

Reactions: Supernoma

jrmcm

This world shall know pro-pain
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX

General rule is to plan bbq as a lunch thing

popey

OT Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
The keiichi chef is italian trained as well, but one of the dishes was way over salted imo -- which made me not want to order any of those dishes from there again.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6