Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

McCroskey

roll up on your ass like Hawaii 5-0
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
SH1-0151
Das knows how to help you find the right one

20cc1cdd2f8a80b2ffb6ba0722a40337.jpeg

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Shit yourself, little parrot!
Jun 13, 2001
What the fuck lol I bet it looks like ass too
It does.

If you put it out the night before and there is any food left in containers, critters are likely to get into it.

If it's a windy day and you don't have bags weighed down, or boxes for recycling weighed down, you get them blowing all over the street or alley.

Reactions: Sp33dealer

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
It does.

If you put it out the night before and there is any food left in containers, critters are likely to get into it.

If it's a windy day and you don't have bags weighed down, or boxes for recycling weighed down, you get them blowing all over the street or alley.
Oh ya the wind up here in south Oklahoma fucks up our stuff on bulk trash days

Idk if you have those but we have 1 day per month where we can leave large objects out to be picked up

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Shit yourself, little parrot!
Jun 13, 2001
Oh ya the wind up here in south Oklahoma fucks up our stuff on bulk trash days

Idk if you have those but we have 1 day per month where we can leave large objects out to be picked up
IIRC our BABIC (Brush and Bulky Items Collection) is weekly, but you have to schedule the pickup ahead of time.

cyclaptor

OT Supporter
Sep 8, 2006
Arlington Texas
There is an upside, at least for me. They'll take everything, including furniture and appliances, so long as it's not construction materials. I've saved myself plenty of trips to the dump.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy