Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

McCroskey

roll up on your ass like Hawaii 5-0
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
SH1-0151
pro tip.....don't buy a wrx

i can hear the rattles through this photo
1674353150740.jpeg

Instagram pushed this video to me right before work ended yesterday and i headed to the dealer. #fate.

Last edited:

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
I can't for the life if me understand why the STi holds as much value as it does. But some plano dad will buy it for his plano 16 year old and he'll promptly get his plano dad to buy him a cobb accessport and nuke the motor.
We got a little bit less for the 2006 with 65k miles last year. :noes:
Now the guy who bought our STI is pushing W to sell the WRX to his GF. My response was "not just no, but fuck no". :squint:

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Yeah it better be fuck no :squint:
After spending 2 weeks in Subaru mecca with all of the snow, we think it'll be a hell of a lot more fun to drive it up Mt. Rose Highway to Tahoe all summer and we likely stand to make a little more off of it when we ultimately do decide to sell it there.

Reactions: McCroskey

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
After spending 2 weeks in Subaru mecca with all of the snow, we think it'll be a hell of a lot more fun to drive it up Mt. Rose Highway to Tahoe all summer and we likely stand to make a little more off of it when we ultimately do decide to sell it there.
Being serious about this - hit me up first.

Reactions: DasVWBabe

McCroskey

roll up on your ass like Hawaii 5-0
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
SH1-0151
@Buzz Killington arriving at DFW

yiljp92wnida1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6