CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

TS
TS
Scottwax

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
If you take Trinity west to 820 north in Fort Worth, be advised the pavement is super smooth and slick. In 3rd gear, started accelerating from about 45 to merge and almost got completely sideways on 100% dry pavement. Sure hope that's corrected when they finish that section of 820.

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Saw this the other day, some dudes shitbox fell apart midturn in intersection in Richardson and just left the car there. No one in sight when I drove through. Everyone was just driving around it lol looked like front left wheel/axle failed or something

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Literally the Dallas city motto. "Just leave it there, we'll come back for it later".

Works for sooooo much! :rofl:

:hs:

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Saw this the other day, some dudes shitbox fell apart midturn in intersection in Richardson and just left the car there. No one in sight when I drove through. Everyone was just driving around it lol looked like front left wheel/axle failed or something

I used to live like 3 miles from there. Lol.

Reactions: Sp33dealer

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Y'all. Park & Preston. All of the places I remember are gone now! :eek:

What's a good place for a happy hour with great apps? Needs to be over here as I'm meeting someone nearby. Any recommendations?

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
People that pull over in the middle of the street and take up a lane when the cops light them up are the worst :down:
Once had a cop yell at me and threaten to take me in for evading because I drove to the next exit and pulled off of 635 and into a parking lot so his dumb ass wouldn’t get hurt on the side of 635 at 2am in the rain.

Thankfully shut my mouth and just yessir/nosir’d my way through the rest

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Looks like it. Kind of wanted to avoid Blue Goose since I've done it to death. Used to live over here and we would walk over there. A lot. 🤣
Ahhhh. Gotcha. Yeah. I haven't been in that area in forever. My brother used to live over there too. Mi Cocina is just up the road from there. :o although not in that complex area. Mambo Taxi, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddunn9448