CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
@DasVWBabe so that sucks but it's why it's almost preferable to let them hit you. A phantom vehicle means no subro.

In network body shops aren't trying to waste your time. They're also not paid to waste your time. They're literally too busy.

Your billy body shop guy would be an in network body shop if they liked money. Carriers throw more work at these places than they can ever hope to take.

Also, if they're not contracted and they do a shit job you have no recourse. HELLO MISTER ADJUSTER MY SHOP SUCKED CAN YOU MAKE THEM FIX IT? ...no.

There is no fucking conspiracy lmao.
Wat? I'm not the one coming after insurance companies...? I'm happy with how I've been treated, just going to take a while to get parts because it's a supply chain + weird brand-new EV with a whole plethora of EV specific part codes.

I thought it was just going to be a tire replacement which is why it's at the dealer. No body damage at all, literally just the strut assembly and the tire, which is already on.

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
sounds like a complaint to the state insurance board time bulling BS like that.
They would delete your complaint.

Did they provide you with the ability to get an estimate? Yes. Does your shop have the ability to submit a supplement? Yes.

Fuck off and learn how insurance works lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: stevezissou

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
Wat? I'm not the one coming after insurance companies...? I'm happy with how I've been treated, just going to take a while to get parts because it's a supply chain + weird brand-new EV with a whole plethora of EV specific part codes.

I thought it was just going to be a tire replacement which is why it's at the dealer. No body damage at all, literally just the strut assembly and the tire, which is already on.
I was responding to you and our Texas law hawks. I know you're not a retard.

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
Also do you still want tofu? (Also why can't I embed pics from my phong) :mad:

Attachments

• PXL_20220410_190157723.jpg
    PXL_20220410_190157723.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Also do you still want tofu?
OMG. SHE'S AVAILABLE?

Fuuuuuuck. I mean, yes, I do, but we were looking for a cat for when we get back from Hawaii in June. They're weaning them now? How old are they? Kuma was weaned at 8 weeks and he is *best cat ever*. :love:

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
OMG. SHE'S AVAILABLE?

Fuuuuuuck. I mean, yes, I do, but we were looking for a cat for when we get back from Hawaii in June. They're weaning them now? How old are they? Kuma was weaned at 8 weeks and he is *best cat ever*. :love:
Yeah but they're gonna be ready in may and mins coworker is only keeping two. There's five total and tofu is the odd one out. We kinda wanted her too but three cats from zero..

She is the calmest one out of all.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
They would delete your complaint.

Did they provide you with the ability to get an estimate? Yes. Does your shop have the ability to submit a supplement? Yes.

Fuck off and learn how insurance works lol.
Insurance companies can’t just slow roll you bro. That’s not how it works.

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
Yes please sue Liberty mutual because they can't send a field appraiser out to your shop that's only open on Tuesdays.

.. When they already told you to just go to caliber collision to get an estimate so you can take it to the same fucking shop.

Do you need a dictionary to define the word "estimate" ?

aloe

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
Dallas, Tejas
I don’t think I’ll get to go anywhere 😕

Most Europe countries have a 270 day rule since last vaccination. Mine was 5/25 last year. Even if I got a booster today I’d have to wait two weeks to be able to go anywhere and then that puts me up against my new start date/getting back on to a schedule prior to start date

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
No, just in reference to the fact that travel agents even still exist. Haven't seen the show.
There is a point where the parents who have fake day jobs as travel agents get a reduction in their afterhours activities, and they say they're going to Disney, and then shit immediately hits the fan and they cant.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448