CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
What I think is BS is all these boomers have their school taxes permanently CAPPED at 65 and can still vote while we just have 10% cap which gets tacked on next year.

Funny how the gubment exempts the largest active voting block from facing the consequences of property tax policies OOF.

Reactions: I<3URANUS

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
ah ok it is her house but I thought you just meant her "raw land"

If she is over 65 she is almost immune to most of it anyways.

10% hs cap + over 65 exemption
Yeah I meant the land value itself increased significantly.

You would think that she would be immune given that she has to fight them every year, even though she's turning 80 later this year. And yet, again, every year she has to go argue with them.

Reactions: stevezissou
TS
TS
Scottwax

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
In case you thought it's been really windy this April, you're right. Rick Mitchell (channel 5) did some research, we've already had 10 days with 40+ mph wind gusts. Have to go back to 2011 for that many.

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Got to be fucking kidding me. Denton CAD came back up. House values showing N/A. Fuck me. :rofl::wtc:

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddunn9448