CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Upside is that this was 20+ years ago, so there was nothing but trees/parks around that old-ass development @ the time and I lived right off of Villbig lake for like $109k on a really large lot. :hs:
That lot is probably worth $950,000 now lmao

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
SOOOOOOOooooooooo..........

Years ago i had the brilliant idea to replace the bushes/mulch in front of my house with red rubber mulch. Good idea for about 6 years.

The last year the weed barrier has really failed and it's just a mess so it was time to scoop all that shit up, back down to the dirt. This sucks and with some shit going on, it almost kills me. (for reference, i used to knock out 50 miles in 102F temps and no big deal now i can do like 4 miles on the bike in 70 degree temps).

Spent a few weekends clearing out half, ended up with this mess this morning but hey, it's cleared out, barrier is down

1651446217443.png

as you can see, the other side if a mess. Neighbor says "my cousin can do that for you" and we negotiate a price (waaaay high but the cousin is there because grandma has stage3 breast cancer and can use cash)

about 90 mins later

1651446292495.png

ran out of stakes so yardturtle is holding it down until amazon brings more.
1651446242812.png

now, who knows where i can getg a good deal on about 1200lbs of river rock (1.5-3")

will prob also roll out a few quick strips of extra barrier because i still have a mile of it. but at least no more shoveling up ruibber, dirt, rocks, weeds. fuck that.

Also there were 3 snakes (lil guys) in that side

Attachments

• 1651446174620.png
    1651446174620.png
    23.3 MB · Views: 1

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
SOOOOOOOooooooooo..........

Years ago i had the brilliant idea to replace the bushes/mulch in front of my house with red rubber mulch. Good idea for about 6 years.

The last year the weed barrier has really failed and it's just a mess so it was time to scoop all that shit up, back down to the dirt. This sucks and with some shit going on, it almost kills me. (for reference, i used to knock out 50 miles in 102F temps and no big deal now i can do like 4 in 70 degree temps).

Spent a few weekends clearing out half, ended up with this mess this morning but hey, it's cleared out, barrier is down

View attachment 217508

as you can see, the other side if a mess. Neighbor says "my cousin can do that for you" and we negotiate a price (waaaay high but the cousin is there because grandma has stage3 breast cancer and can use cash)

about 90 mins later

View attachment 217511

ran out of stakes so yardturtle is holding it down until amazon brings more.
View attachment 217509

now, who knows where i can getg a good deal on about 1200lbs of river rock (1.5-3")
check with your HOA and make sure all of that is "allowed"

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
Moose got upset about it at around 3:30, so I got up for about an hour, thinking it would pass quickly. Well it didn't, so I ended up lifting him onto my bed (too high for him to leap anymore) and let him sleep with me for a few hours.

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
I could not sleep at all last night. Storm was relentless in W. Frisco near lake lewisville. :hs:
I was lucky I went to bed way earlier than I normally do. Lol. Like 9pm so by the time I was woken up at 5 I was like, "welp, time to start my day."

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
I was lucky I went to bed way earlier than I normally do. Lol. Like 9pm so by the time I was woken up at 5 I was like, "welp, time to start my day."
Shit started around 2:30 for us. I had juuuust fallen asleep after not trying to get to sleep until midnight. Paying for that choice today. Worth it, though. :o :rofl:

Reactions: I<3URANUS

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Had a strike last night that sounded super close to my house

Tried finding it on my cams but no luck yet. Couldn’t have been more than a couple hundred feet away

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448