CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
How are the Florida keys?

Haven't had a vacation since 2018 when me, Julio, Shelby and Shelbys brother went to 'Nam
Love the Keys (Key West). So much good food and conch everywhere.

You don't need to drive down - we flew into Miami and took a prop plane down. Was in an OTer's wedding. :bigthumb:

DasVWBabe

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
My wife would shit her pants if I arranged for that :rofl:

She hates flying :o
I've flown a few Cessnas so I must be immune to small aircraft fear. :rofl:

This was from the plane to Key West.

1651533268386.png

And this was from the back of W's last flight lesson. I was not so much a fan of being in the back of this one. :o

1651533350826.png

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
I've flown a few Cessnas so I must be immune to small aircraft fear. :rofl:

This was from the plane to Key West.

View attachment 217745

And this was from the back of W's last flight lesson. I was not so much a fan of being in the back of this one. :o

View attachment 217746
The size of the aircraft doesn't matter to her, is a control thing. About the smallest she'll do is a jet to Desti.

For what it's worth, she has the same reactions when I'm driving in traffic :mamoru:

Also, plucky duck going flying with him. Again, I don't think my wife would be anywhere near me while piloting an aircraft, even though I flight sim the hell out of them :o

DasVWBabe

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
So. We're just doing this every night this week? Humongous storms at 1:30 that knock out the power for like 3 seconds and then I have to run around the house making sure kiddo's white noise machine doesn't revert to a thumping heart?

killaGTP

Holden poser
Mar 31, 2000
Frisco, Tx
So. We're just doing this every night this week? Humongous storms at 1:30 that knock out the power for like 3 seconds and then I have to run around the house making sure kiddo's white noise machine doesn't revert to a thumping heart?
there was one massive thunder clap that woke me up. sounded like my house exploded. last time i heard something that loud from a storm, my neighbor's house got struck by lightning. 1 am heart attack ftw

Reactions: Dissent

Dissent

Mar 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
It was pretty intense. There were some close lightning strikes but all we were hoping was for the power to not go out again. We had no electricity for 12 hours yesterday.

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Got pretty loud here around 3a. I like these kinds of storms. Just not a fan of hail or them torenadies that keep popping up. Hopefully round three and four behave the same way.

Reactions: Dissent

DasVWBabe

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
there was one massive thunder clap that woke me up. sounded like my house exploded. last time i heard something that loud from a storm, my neighbor's house got struck by lightning. 1 am heart attack ftw
Yup. Huge clap of thunder. Shook the house. Kiddo was snoring when I went upstairs to check on her. :rofl:

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
you ever install the UPS systems we all suggested a few months back for your wifi and network devices?

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddunn9448