CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
you ever install the UPS systems we all suggested a few months back for your wifi and network devices?
Yup. No problems there. We've also meshed everything so it's not jumping from network to network. Just little stuff like my kiddo's white noise machine upstairs.

Reactions: stevezissou

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Yup. No problems there. We've also meshed everything so it's not jumping from network to network. Just little stuff like my kiddo's white noise machine upstairs.
Great!

Monday night storms = UPS showed "5 events" meaning power went off or had "disruptions" at least 5 times.
Tuesday night stormes = UPS showed "0 events"

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
So. We're just doing this every night this week? Humongous storms at 1:30 that knock out the power for like 3 seconds and then I have to run around the house making sure kiddo's white noise machine doesn't revert to a thumping heart?
Didn't lose power but definitely came through here hard. Had an upset Moose again.

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
So. We're just doing this every night this week? Humongous storms at 1:30 that knock out the power for like 3 seconds and then I have to run around the house making sure kiddo's white noise machine doesn't revert to a thumping heart?

DasVWBabe

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Hey Dallas crew, anyone interested in going to see Colin Hay on this Sunday, May 8th? I have 6 tickets; friends and I are going to take 4 of them, but this show has been rescheduled 3x since 2020 and it's finally happening.

The other 2 tickets aren't next to us, but they're somewhat close in a Mezz box E, which are all sold out now. I promise not to embarrass you. ;)

@aloe, @Boudreaux, @jrmcm, @Rev. Johnny Vegas, @Scoob_13, @stevezissou, @Sp33dealer ... anyone else who digs '80s music, Men at Work and Scrubs.

This'll be my 3rd time seeing him; 2nd time at The Majestic. He's hilarious and has a number of amazing stories. :bigthumb:

Reactions: aloe

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Thx for the offer/tag, it is Mother’s Day and we also don’t have a true babysitter setup still at 17 months fml

Probably should get on that. We have neighbors that are basically our family but they already have 2 kids (that are wild af) so feel guilty asking to watch ours lmao

DasVWBabe

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Thx for the offer/tag, it is Mother’s Day and we also don’t have a true babysitter setup still at 17 months fml

Probably should get on that. We have neighbors that are basically our family but they already have 2 kids (that are wild af) so feel guilty asking to watch ours lmao

YW! :hug:

Do you not have the mobile number of one of your kiddo's daycare teachers? That's how we found ours - she was the toddler teacher at our school nearby.

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
YW! :hug:

Do you not have the mobile number of one of your kiddo's daycare teachers? That's how we found ours - she was the toddler teacher at our school nearby.
I figured they are dealing with a bunch of them during the day, why would they want to watch them at night? lol

god bless those ladies

• Support

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448