CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
Hey Dallas crew, anyone interested in going to see Colin Hay on this Sunday, May 8th? I have 6 tickets; friends and I are going to take 4 of them, but this show has been rescheduled 3x since 2020 and it's finally happening.
Appreciate the thought, but I've never heard of him before and those clips don't seem like my cup of tea.

I will say it's a great feeling to finally see a band after all those reschedules. I finally saw Ministry again in March after they had to reschedule from 2020 and 2021.

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 2.44.59 PM.png

Reactions: DasVWBabe

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Hey Dallas crew, anyone interested in going to see Colin Hay on this Sunday, May 8th? I have 6 tickets; friends and I are going to take 4 of them, but this show has been rescheduled 3x since 2020 and it's finally happening.

The other 2 tickets aren't next to us, but they're somewhat close in a Mezz box E, which are all sold out now. I promise not to embarrass you. ;)

@aloe, @Boudreaux, @jrmcm, @Rev. Johnny Vegas, @Scoob_13, @stevezissou, @Sp33dealer ... anyone else who digs '80s music, Men at Work and Scrubs.

This'll be my 3rd time seeing him; 2nd time at The Majestic. He's hilarious and has a number of amazing stories. :bigthumb:

I appreciate you thinking of me, already have plans. :hs::hs:

Reactions: DasVWBabe

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center

The other 2 tickets aren't next to us, but they're somewhat close in a Mezz box E, which are all sold out now. I promise not to embarrass you. ;)

@aloe, @Boudreaux, @jrmcm, @Rev. Johnny Vegas, @Scoob_13, @stevezissou, @Sp33dealer ... anyone else who digs '80s music, Men at Work and Scrubs.

This'll be my 3rd time seeing him; 2nd time at The Majestic. He's hilarious and has a number of amazing stories. :bigthumb:

Damn, would love to but we'll be doing Mother's Day stuff aka driving like 200 miles that day :hs:

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Appreciate the thought, but I've never heard of him before and those clips don't seem like my cup of tea.

I will say it's a great feeling to finally see a band after all those reschedules. I finally saw Ministry again in March after they had to reschedule from 2020 and 2021.

View attachment 218033
Is there a fence there to prevent crowd surfing the stage? lol

• Haha
Reactions: stevezissou

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
probably to protect from beer bottles.

ut9d7k5l17921.jpg

Reactions: aloe and Scottwax

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
It certainly wouldn't have kept anyone from the stage - the roadies just carried it on and off stage; they even had it off for the encore. Uncle Al did use it as a prop a bit, so that's probably the only reason it was there.

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Traveling with someone is a great compatibility test. Did a road trip to Arizona with my wife before we got married. Figured if we could do 2000 miles in a car without wanting to kill each other it would probably work out.
Yeah, I actually realized I wasn't compatible with a girl I was seeing when we went to Ireland together. Stayed with her for another 8 months for some dumb reason

Reactions: Scottwax
TS
TS
Scottwax

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers

Good to see some action on this crap. But the only way to really stop it is to impound the vehicles until they have proper registration and proof of insurance.

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas

Good to see some action on this crap. But the only way to really stop it is to impound the vehicles until they have proper registration and proof of insurance.
Was just hearing about this on the ticket lol

A I was looking at three paper tags

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW

Whenever I see an older car/beater with paper plates I just assume it’s fraud

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US

But didn't Texas try this for a while "impounding vehicles without insurance" and all it did was increase hit and runs because people knew they would lose their car? lmao

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Not sure still who FB's & Cars here, but Porsche Classic is at Lava Cantina on Saturday. Probably within the normal Cars & Cantina meet.

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448