CREW Dallas crew 2021: Half our pro sports teams suck, the other two are decent but not top tier

killaGTP

Holden poser
Mar 31, 2000
Frisco, Tx
I decided to pick the worst 15 minutes to go grab lunch. left house, sprinkling. 5 minute into drive, fucking monsoon with what sounded like tiny hail. Pick up my firehouse getting soaked sprinting across the lot. get home, back to barely sprinkling. forecast was a bit off on their timing..... it said i should have had half an hour till it dumped but nope! \rant

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
I decided to pick the worst 15 minutes to go grab lunch. left house, sprinkling. 5 minute into drive, fucking monsoon with what sounded like tiny hail. Pick up my firehouse getting soaked sprinting across the lot. get home, back to barely sprinkling. forecast was a bit off on their timing..... it said i should have had half an hour till it dumped but nope! \rant
Never had firehouse but hear it’s decent

Tried Hawaiian Bros in Frisco last weekend it was decent

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Never had firehouse but hear it’s decent

Tried Hawaiian Bros in Frisco last weekend it was decent
I've been going to L&L but it's not really that great. How was Hawaiin Bro's in comparison? We have one over here on 423 not too far north of us.

Also, anyone seen how construction is doing on the HEB at Legacy & Main? :x:

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
I've been going to L&L but it's not really that great. How was Hawaiin Bro's in comparison? We have one over here on 423 not too far north of us.

Also, anyone seen how construction is doing on the HEB at Legacy & Main? :x:
I haven’t had L&L to compare

I’m waiting for the Custer/Eldorado HEB store :cool:

Also word on the street is HEB is trying to acquire land at Coit/380 which is VERY close by ffuuuuuuu

Reactions: DasVWBabe

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
I haven’t had L&L to compare

I’m waiting for the Custer/Eldorado HEB store :cool:

Also word on the street is HEB is trying to acquire land at Coit/380 which is VERY close by ffuuuuuuu
They already have property less than a mile from me. I was hoping for a Central Market but every year that passes and it remains empty, my optimism burns a little dimmer.

Reactions: Sp33dealer

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
Anyone have some good recommendations on landscaping companies, specifically that handle building garden retaining walls and flower bed borders like so:

1652159152745.png

1652159290320.png

1652159300587.png

Tried 3 different companies so far and they've all been flakes or straight up ignored the inquiries.

TS
TS
Scottwax

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddunn9448