I've had a Browning Buck Mark Hunter (7.25" bbl, scope rail on the top, fiber optic front sight) on order through Gander Mountain for over two months now, and they're not any closer to getting the gun than they were at the end of January. I'm getting tired of waiting, and got to fondle a Buck Mark Camper (5.5" bbl, no rail, fiber optic front sight) yesterday. The Hunter would cost me $400 + fees; the Camper $300 + fees. I could have the Camper Tuesday if I went in and bought it today; I have no idea when I'll see the Hunter. I wanted to get a 22LR pistol to work on my handgun technique, in which case I'm thinking the 5.5" barrel might actually be better because it's closer to my real gun's barrel, which is 3.5" (M&P9c) so it would probably be a better training tool. I'd also like to take the thing squirrel hunting though, so a 7.25" barrel would be more accurate. I'd really like to hold out and get the Hunter, even only if because it's super rare and I'd be the only one around that had one, but the $100 saving and instant gratification of the Camper is hard to beat. What should I do OT?