Damn...7 kids 2 adults killed in crash

KGB ate my bread

nͫiͤcͫeͤnͫiͤcͫeͤnͫiͤcͫeͤnͫiͤcͫeͤ
OT Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Louisiana
Last edited:

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Virginia
God damn, that's horrible.

There was just a wreck down here like a month ago or so where iirc a drunk person crashed into a car of 5, killing the two parents and orphaning the three surviving children. Absolutely terrible.

jgon842

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Tumwater, WA
The fucking witnesses and first responders to this.

In Oct. My 17 year old nephew and two others were coming out of the woods from setting up hunting camp in the pissing rain and wind. First vehicle swerved to miss an animal in the road, nephew went over the top and the third vehicle smashed it at 40. They all stopped because there was a car off the road. That's when they discovered the animal was the driver that smashed a tree drunk as fuck from the local bar and somehow made it to back onto the road only to get ran over.

None of the 3 vehicles at fault, but the two kids driving vehicles 2 and 3 are traumatized as fuck. Driver 1 has felt like shit for not gettin the two kids out earlier in the evening and is a long time family friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman