FIT Damn weekend warriors, 'commercial' gyms ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumbaar

Inherent Omniscience
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Rant for rants sake ... has this happened too you?

I'm in the gym, without my usually training partner at a local gym I visit in emergencies. You know the male 'ladies' gyms, one were pretty boys pay twice a normal gym for half the equipment.

Finished a set of 220lb incline db's. So moving to the barbell flats. By myself so taking it easy. Few sets of 220's, move onto 264's (4x 44, 2 x 22). So go for a drink and get back, psych myself up ... cause no spotter.

... breath , breath, breath ... lift ... WTF on an angle lop sided and all out of wack! Some fucker while I walked away had take one of the 22lb plates from the opposite side I couldn't see.

Totally fucked me up mentally for the set and ruined my lift. I noticed a fucker there ... but could work out exactly which one did it... I wanted to random throw 50lb db at people!!! If only I had seen 'em ...

Shame I couldn't focus that rage into a good push ...

So this happen to any of you broly's and how you handle the maggots?

snigg

Oct 23, 2006
Rant for rants sake ... has this happened too you?

I'm in the gym, without my usually training partner at a local gym I visit in emergencies. You know the male 'ladies' gyms, one were pretty boys pay twice a normal gym for half the equipment.

Finished a set of 220lb incline db's. So moving to the barbell flats. By myself so taking it easy. Few sets of 220's, move onto 264's (4x 44, 2 x 22). So go for a drink and get back, psych myself up ... cause no spotter.

... breath , breath, breath ... lift ... WTF on an angle lop sided and all out of wack! Some fucker while I walked away had take one of the 22lb plates from the opposite side I couldn't see.

Totally fucked me up mentally for the set and ruined my lift. I noticed a fucker there ... but could work out exactly which one did it... I wanted to random throw 50lb db at people!!! If only I had seen 'em ...

Shame I couldn't focus that rage into a good push ...

So this happen to any of you broly's and how you handle the maggots?

defefqr5.jpg

4cd-Air

This user is longer available
Oct 4, 2001
lol, yeah 110lb X 2, so total 220lb. I thought most would work that out ... but I guess I over estimated ...

no, most of us don't feel the need to use a higher number to inflate our internet prowess...nobody lists the sum of both dumbbells

evolude

OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2004
You guys are monsters. I only use 100 lb dbs but I do them for 15-20 reps for 5 sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcdiana