TECH Damnit what is wrong with Office 2008?

Rip The Jacker

Jul 24, 2002
It keeps jumping around to different spaces. OK its set to space 2, but i open it in 3 so it jumps around between the two. I guess that makes some sense at least, but it'll jump to 1 and 4 randomly, like i have to go search for it.

urban ape

take that take that take that
Aug 22, 2003
League City, Texas
office for mac just leaves much to be desired

iwork is great, but formatting doesnt always jive. i wish one or the other would get their shit straight.

TS
TS
Rip The Jacker

Rip The Jacker

Jul 24, 2002
office for mac just leaves much to be desired

iwork is great, but formatting doesnt always jive. i wish one or the other would get their shit straight.

i hate iwork, fucking have to export as .doc instead of just being able to save.

scotty

why don't you take a seat right over there?
OT Supporter
May 6, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
It keeps jumping around to different spaces. OK its set to space 2, but i open it in 3 so it jumps around between the two. I guess that makes some sense at least, but it'll jump to 1 and 4 randomly, like i have to go search for it.
They know about it. Make sure you install the latest update for it.

Sorry, guys. This is a known issue, and we're working with Apple to fix it. I totally feel the pain on this one, since I use Spaces all the time (my basic set-up is Space 1: Entourage; 2: RDC and Word; 3: Safari; 4: iTunes; all: Messenger and Twitterific). Make sure that you update to the latest version of both Office 2008 and Leopard -- we've both made some incremental improvements that will improve things over where they were on launch day, but it's not 100% yet. It's turned out to be a pretty hairy problem.
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=581372

HomosexualThug69

I like Big Black Cock
Oct 7, 2001
I guess, I will have to run parallels, or bootcamp now. I was avoiding having to have windows on my macbook pro

CodeX

werd, i've gone through the gauntlet of word processors on this mac

iwork can't render office tables
openoffice can't open docx bullshit

fucking microsoft :mad:

Ironic... it all works fine in windows :rolleyes:

You should be yelling fucking macintosh for not making a decent office suite for their own OS...

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan