FIT DA's Training log

Status
Not open for further replies.

desired_apathy

Feb 25, 2004
Covina, CA
I've been mia from the forum for a long ass time now. I've had some crazy ass drama over the last year. In the process, I got a bit depressed and gain some serious weight before summer summer.

I think I was around 220 here. :hsughno:
n6chtk.jpg

2wc2s28.jpg

Started working working out in august doing some high cardio and moderate weight lifting routine. My plan was to cut as much as I could and eventually build the muscle later. I've always been active so the intense weight gain was very unlike me. oh, and I didn't starve myself before I get mad hate. :hs:

Supplements: 1 jar of hydroxycut hardcore. I currently just opened my second. This'll be my last. I'm taking just some regular whey strawberry protein( best flavor to mix with water ha).

my cardio: consists of moderate runs each one of 4 miles and swimming there after. I can run more I just simply choose not to exhaust myself :dunno: I really don't know that much about nutrition and working out , but being in sports i know enough.

My gym hours are usually from 12-3am I get off work at 10:30 and usually go home and change and rest a bit before hitting the gym.

dd4ex.jpg

I'm currently 5'10 174 lbs and feel great :hs: bring the hate?:o. I have broly shirtless pics of before and after i'll try to look for them on my old hard drive.

Last edited:

daneeyah

nice job, definitely see the progress.

and mad respect for you getting back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan