FIT Dating Girls from the gym? bad idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexsynergy

Oct 7, 2001
Under the Sun
well....sounds like a bad idea, which it is...i have dated 3 girls from the same gym within the past year all ended horribly, now i see them every so often in the gym and look the other way...

fast foward to now, single for a month and there is another hottie in the gym that is interested in me (from what a couple of gym workers have told me)..she is hot but i'm really reluctant to approach her and start something up that usually ends bad...i'm going to have to find another gym to work out in, if i continue this trend...

i don't go out and party, so the girls in the gym are easy targets since we have that in common and i'm a pretty outgoing guy, so its pretty easy to hook it up...

yes or no?

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
id get to her and fuck her before she meets those other disgruntled chicks that you fucked before and then you'll never have a shot at it

who gives a fuck if its a bad idea .. in grammar school they told me drugs were a bad idea .. and drugs are awesome

Adom

Aug 8, 2006
id get to her and fuck her before she meets those other disgruntled chicks that you fucked before and then you'll never have a shot at it

who gives a fuck if its a bad idea .. in grammar school they told me drugs were a bad idea .. and drugs are awesome
but still a bad idea.

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
but still a bad idea.

you're that friend that always forewarns the crazy dudes about the future ramifications of awesome shit .... then in the end you're like "told you so bro" ....... BUT YOU STILL DO IT

Adom

Aug 8, 2006
you're that friend that always forewarns the crazy dudes about the future ramifications of awesome shit .... then in the end you're like "told you so bro" ....... BUT YOU STILL DO IT

i'm rarely the told you so bro guy.

Helios

Apr 14, 2006
Nyc <> Amsterdam <> SE MI
If it's a decent sized gym, go for it, it's pretty easy to lock in to what you're doing and ignore everyone in a big enough place; unless they stand right in front of you.

1stblackx

Jun 5, 2011
Santa Monica
I've boned a couple of front desk girls just from having to say hi and strike up a conversation everyday. The only girls that I've actual fucked from the general population of the gym are girls that I've known or known of before I actually saw them at the gym, it was just an excuse to talk to them.

Was fucking a girl for about 4 months who worked the front desk at my old gym until she popped the "Where is this going question".

Slowly tapered off talking to her after that but shit got so awkward I had to switch my usual time from the gym to times when she wasn't working.

TS
TS
lexsynergy

lexsynergy

Oct 7, 2001
Under the Sun
thats the problem, the gym isn't that big, and she could jump in front of me at any given time.. I have no problem talking to the front desk girls or the girl trainers, because its easy since they work there... but talking to a complete random girl that every guy eye fucks the shit out of everytime she is there is just awkward and creepy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor