MIL DD Form 149, help?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SuperMaWiiOH, Mar 19, 2008.

  1. SuperMaWiiOH

    SuperMaWiiOH New Member

    Dec 5, 2007
    Likes Received:
    I may be taking a detour with my Army National Guard enlistment. Instead of rushing into this I think I might submit a DD Form 149 to try and get my Air Force discharge changed from an RE Code 2C JFX, to something that will enable me to enlist into the Air National Guard. Is there anyone on here that can help me in terms of what evidence I should provide with the DD Form 149 to get my codes changed? I have an evaluation from a Dr., I have friends that are and are not in the military and family members willing to write letters on my behalf. What all else could I need to plead my case?

    I know there is no guarantee in getting it changed, but theres no risk, and I can't even enlist in my states Army NG right now anyways because of the hold on NGB waivers. Enough time will pass by that once I have the answer from the Air Force if it's no then the NGB waivers should be back online and I will just submit my stuff to my recruiter for enlistment.

    Any help?
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2008
  2. Ranger-AO

    Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

    Nov 23, 2004
    Likes Received:
    the places in between
    I saw some real good advice on this over on the forums several months ago. I can't remember any of the details, but it was written by a recruiter that seemed to know exactly what he was talking about. Try searching for it over there and see what you find.

    Good luck. :x:

Share This Page