dealbreakers

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bizzlebob, Apr 20, 2011.

1. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

:bowdown:

:mamoru:

2. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

if she smokes she pokes!

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: That reminds me of my friends mom. She's a real blunt person and when he first showed his parents a pic of his new gf it was one where she happened to have a cig in her hand, to which his mom said "what trailer park did she come from?"

4. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

pretty much :hsd:

all women are easy though depending on how you treat them. :naughty:

5. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

fixed

6. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

:rofl: @ dealbreakers turned into baking cookies.

7. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

seriously though, GT's girl makes REALLY good cookies. No lie. :bowdown:

8. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

you haven't had the upgraded version I mentioned. blow the old ones out of the water.

9. Lucky Penny

:wackit: soo pumped for this

10. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

me too. because it will mean small batches to make sure she has the new changes perfected than a double/triple batch of the finished product.

11. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

For some reason, GT and perfection just go hand in hand. It seems like it has just always been that way. If it's not perfect, it has nothing to do with GT. :bigthumb:

12. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

yea I'm pretty fucking awesome

13. Lucky Penny

I haven't asked her yet, but I did tell her we've been talking about her cookie making skillz for half the day now. :rofl: Drop a hint for me :x:

14. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

Gotta quote that shit!

15. armond

armond New Member

Lucky, just noticed something in your profile pic, do you have a Sony VAIO? Exactly the same keyboard I have on my laptop...

16. Lucky Penny

No, I don't, but good catch! :rofl: Another OTer made my av for me, its not my keyboard.

17. Kyoko

Kyoko New Member

Hey everyone, chill out. I said that mental disorders are a real and legitimate thing. It's a serious and scary part of life for many people. I'm feel very deeply for people who struggle with it on a daily basis, and I think it takes a lot of courage to get treatment.

That said, I grew up around rich ass manipulate white kids who had everything handed to them who used depression to get out of everything. Bad grades? Depression. Messy room? Depression. Don't wanna get a job? Depression. Drug/alcohol problem? Depression. YES, there are people who have had very traumatic lives who sadly become dependent on these things to get through life. YES, there are people who can't hold down work because they are depressed. Life for the truly depressed is difficult for a multitude of legitimate reasons.

But there are also overprivileged rich fucks who are out of control, party too hard, have too much money to spend, and are just too fucking lazy to ever grow up and figure shit out. Part of growing up and learning to be functional involves making mistakes and learning from them. But it's never their fault. It's the "depression."

I've had former friends and ex's drag me through emotional muck and shit and made me feel the absolutely worst kind of sadness and heartbreak. People like that will never let you enjoy your own life without making you feel guilty because any kind of positivity at all drains attention away from them. Leeches like that are poison, and they only want to make you feel like them or else nothing is okay.

The thing is, people who use depression as an excuse aren't depressed. They're codependent. They will never own up, apologize, or admit to being the cause of emotional pain for the people who just want to love them and make them happy. Because they have "depression."

I've known some rat bastards in my days who will milk "depression" for all they've got. And they make all the people who have real depression look bad.

I'm sorry if I made it seem like I lumped everyone together. Once again, there's a distinction between very real, very painful, and very heartbreaking clinical disease that affects everyone from children to the elderly. And then you have lying, manipulative, selfish, drama-loving cocksuckers whose sole existence is to consume other people's emotions and treat them like shit.

To them I say, no thanks.

Kind of interesting that everyone rips on smokers but I make a post about depression and suddenly everyone's upset.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  18. Guvnor

Guvnor Faw Q, Pay me! OT Supporter

Stinking anything...pussy, breath, hair, clothing, car, feet...NOPE.

19. iwishyouwerebeer

How about "accepts and likes my child?" :rofl:

20. lauren

lauren Active Member

flakes.

i HATE it when someone makes plans with me, and then backs out at the last min. I work 70 hours a week, my time is too valuable. It's inconsiderate and disrespectful.

21. Madeinchinamic

Madeinchinamic Member

I'm dating a Christian and she's the type that believes "everything happens for a reason," while I am a moralist/realist/atheist who believes that "shit happens." I'm also a vegan and she's not.

Now, I will admit that initially I wasn't attracted to her. Even after we developed a chemistry, I was still hesitant to act on it as much as she was. In the end, it's about what I do that changes the day, and me dating a non-leather wearing, vegetable-eating, atheist wouldn't make me any happier. She's a great person (financially stable, good values, independent, etc) and I forgot to add that she's gorgeous and treats me well.

If you were to ask me this before I started dating her, I would tell you that religious would be a deal breaker, but there are some people worth looking past certain characteristics for.

22. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

compromise: shit happens for a reason

23. iwishyouwerebeer

Check back in in 2 years

24. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I used to smoke before I had children. After my first was born I smoked occasionally, but never bought any. I met my now husband and he told me smoking was a dealbreaker. So I stopped smoking casually and haven't gone back.

Smoking is horrible. It mutes your taste buds, it kills your sense of smell, it makes you unhealthy and you never ever feel clean.

25. Toxica

Toxica New Member

My deal-breakers would probably be if he told me he's cheated on previous girlfriends, left a girl for another girl more than once, doesn't like my daughter for whatever reason, extremely bad temper, no sense of humor at all or boring, flirtatious to other women in front of me, or texting all the time while I'm on dates with him.

As for smoking, that's a really big turn-off and I could date a smoker short-term, but I'm not sure if I could handle it long-term. I just can't stand the smell, the smoke lingering around me, and the constant urge they get when they need one (having to crack the window in the car when it's freezing cold out, getting up to leave for a smoke, giving you an attitude when they run out, ect). So I could probably only handle it short-term.