FIT Dear christophers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmaestro

Jun 10, 2004
Your head.
Are you still doing your strongman training down in Lodi on Saturdays? I was laid off last week and have a ton of free time so I wouldn't mind giving it a shot even though I am super weak and not fat :mamoru:

oh yea your pm box is full.

Skeletor

Ceaze said:
You should, but you're a wuss.
well considering:

-it's called "strongman"
-i'm not even remotely "strong"

I think I'd just stand around and lift bitch weight while big dudes lifted heavy shit and made fun of me.... yeah i'm a wuss... but a smart/realistic wuss :dunno:

gimme 2 years.

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
Skeletor said:
well considering:

-it's called "strongman"
-i'm not even remotely "strong"

I think I'd just stand around and lift bitch weight while big dudes lifted heavy shit and made fun of me.... yeah i'm a wuss... but a smart/realistic wuss :dunno:

gimme 2 years.
You gotta start somewhere, I mean if you can only lift 200lbs are they arent going to load up 600lbs and make you lift it

GOGZILLA

Double-Uranium Member
Jan 16, 2003
Plantation, FL
people that are actually are going to do shit dont give you a time frame before they start, they just start. go fuck yourself and quit posing like youre actually going to sack up and do it.

Deleted member 153699

i was reading on marunde muscle that the lowest dumbell they have is like 90 pounds :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan