Dear Elf. I don't know who you are yet, but I have questions.

kawsakimx6

Still Rockin' Like Dokken
OT Supporter
May 15, 2006
USA! USA! USA!
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking?
What are your favorite dishes to make?
Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house?
Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)?
Is there anything you need for your kitchen?

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer?
What are your favorite types?
Would you like local (to me) stuff?

Chapter 3 *eating*

Do you like to try local foods?
Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet)
Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)?
I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local)

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Yes, I know that OT is not known for their physical specimens, but we're all getting older and could move a bit more, right?

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport?
Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford?
What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse)

That's enough for now. I'll stalk you more once I know who you are :love:

Reactions: Do it To it

deaddweeb

Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER!
OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? Sometimes
What are your favorite dishes to make? Smoked BBQ meats
Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? Probably not.
Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? Not at the moment.
Is there anything you need for your kitchen? More space!

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? Yes
What are your favorite types? I like all kinds. This time of year, I enjoy stouts and other dark beers, winter beers.
Would you like local (to me) stuff? Of course.

Chapter 3 *eating*

Do you like to try local foods? Yes
Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet) Sure!
Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)? I do, hot sauces or any other sauces really.
I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local) Dark chocolate.

Chapter 4 *exersize*
Yes, I know that OT is not known for their physical specimens, but we're all getting older and could move a bit more, right?

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport? Nope
Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford? Not really.
What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse) Typically XL in T-shirts but I think large in work out shirts and such.

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? yes
What are your favorite dishes to make? lasagna, steak, pulled pork, or ribs in that order
Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? sure
Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? absolutely, could use a new sauce pan
Is there anything you need for your kitchen? not really, maybe some attachments for my kitchenaid stand mixer

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? no
What are your favorite types? n/a
Would you like local (to me) stuff? n/a

Chapter 3 *eating*

Do you like to try local foods? yes
Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet) absolutely
Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)? bbq and sweet
I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local) white chocolate, fruity snacks, milk chocolate

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport? no
Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford? nothing sports related but I could go for an Nvidia RTX 3080
What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse) 2X mens

grizzy

OT Supporter
Sep 12, 2004
Cinci, OH
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking?
I love cooking

Steak, Mexican food, chicken with mushrooms and a wine sauce, fish, just about anything

Absolutely

Only thing I need now is a nonstick skillet, the handle is pretty loose on the one I have now

Nothing that I NEED but I always like new cooking gadgets

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer?
I do, but trying to stay away from the carbs

Dark beers, no IPAs

Trying to stay away from the carbs so probably pass on beer

Chapter 3 *eating*

Yes, I like just about anything

Yes!

Sure! I have about 20 hot sauces in my fridge right now, I might have a problem :tnod:

I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local)
I don't really eat candy or sweets either

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Not really.

No we have a nice treadmill and weights, that's all we need really

What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse
Between medium and large

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? Only cooking I do is BBQ/smoker
What are your favorite dishes to make? Beef ribs/Ribeye
Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? Sure
Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? Wife is pretty set on that
Is there anything you need for your kitchen? Vitamix blender :big grin:

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? Not much of a beer drinker, typically stick to liquor
What are your favorite types? When is do drink, I prefer Hefeweizen beers
Would you like local (to me) stuff? Sure, always like trying new stuff

Chapter 3 *eating*

Do you like to try local foods? Depends on the food
Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet) sure
Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)? Definitely love sauces
I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local) favorite candy is kit kat

Chapter 4 *exersize*
Yes, I know that OT is not known for their physical specimens, but we're all getting older and could move a bit more, right? Meh

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport? :nope:
Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford? :nope:
What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse) :nope:

IT2

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2009
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? Wife does.
What are your favorite dishes to make? We have a pretty recurring menu. Mainly spanish dishes. On occasion, we'll fire up the smoker.​

fy/pm sent me some moldy jerky one year, the non-moldy pieces were good lol. He also sent some homemade rub, that was fresh too.​

We don't own a cast iron pan :o

Airfryer? We usually just toss stuff in the breville oven but I'm curious to try one.​

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer?
yes, probably too much. would prefer to alcohol this year.​

Chapter 3 *eating*

Yes.​
Yes.​
Hot is good.​
Chocolate, caramel, nuts, fruit flavored cavity shit, no coconut.​

Chapter 4 *exersize*
Yes​
Is peloton a sport?​
Biking shorts for peloton. Nothing expensive, just haven't had time to really get out and look.​
L​

strik9

Verbing weirds language.
May 18, 2001
Md
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking?
Yes

Pot roast, pasta sauce (would like to start making pasta but need the kitchaid attachments or a pasta machine)

Yes, but needs to be kosher as we have a kosher kitchen

Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? Yes, prefer red or blue colored if an option

Is there anything you need for your kitchen? See above. New thermometer. Sourdough stuff.

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer?
Yes

Hazy IPA, sours

Prefer

Chapter 3 *eating*

Yes

Yes, these don't need to be kosher as I eat everything

Yes

I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local) chocolate and gummies

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Yes, cycling

Lots, as everything I have us bottom of the line. Jerseys are always easy and still nice to have.

XL, cycling jersey L

jgon842

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Tumwater, WA
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? Yes- I am often asked by family to host and cook meals for large gatherings as well as friends for their functions.
What are your favorite dishes to make? I enjoy using my Egg BBQ, also smoking, kitchen of course.
Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? absolutely
Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? thick bottom Stainless
Is there anything you need for your kitchen? wine decanter and opener

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? Does a bear shit in the woods....
What are your favorite types? stouts, porters, imperial stouts, barre aged stouts
Would you like local (to me) stuff? ABSOLUTELY!

Chapter 3 *eating*

Do you like to try local foods? Absolutely
Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet) yes
Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)? mustards, bbq, and medium to hot, hot sauces.
I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local) black licorice

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport? No longer, after breaking my shoulder 2x in the last year and a half.
Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford? New pair of Gators for hiking.
What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse)XL

94SupraTT

Apr 23, 2001
Los Tempe
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? Wife loves to Bake, and I BBQ and experiment with Sous Vide.

What are your favorite dishes to make? She's trying to cook/bake healthier things so our cooking is changing.

Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? Sure 👍

Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? Either. The wife really wants some that is space saving since we live in a RV we are limited on space.

Is there anything you need for your kitchen? Knifes the wife only has one that's really good.

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? Yep.
What are your favorite types? Dark like Guinness. Wife likes Ciders
Would you like local (to me) stuff? Absolutely

Chapter 3 *eating*

Do you like to try local foods? Sure

Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet) Sounds great

Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)? Hot, BBQ, and sweet

I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local) I like dark chocolate and wife likes milk chocolate. We both love lemon stuff. She likes sour stuff and raspberry things as well.

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport? Nope

Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford? Wife is trying to strengthen her legs after losing her ability to walk with round 1 of cancer so a treadmill would be awesome.

What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse) 3XLT, and if interested wife wears a XL/XXL depending the brand.

Publius

Professor of Triggerednometry
Jan 16, 2004
Big D by the Trinity
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking?
- yeah I enjoy it quite a bit.

- I've been kind of obsessed with one-pot pasta dishes lately, also love making east Asian dishes and texmex.

- sure, that sounds fun. No meat though please. :o

- most of our cookware is low quality or old hand me downs, but we have a couple of nice sets we use. One thing I'd love to have is a proper dutch oven though.

- need is a strong word, but an immersion blender would be cool. Wife wants an automatic can opener because she hates the manual kind. :rofl:

Chapter 2 *drinking*

I don't drink anymore and my wife has never been much of a drinker, so this section is a big N/A

Chapter 3 *eating*

- absolutely, I love trying new things. My only request is nothing with actual meat in it and nothing with gelatin in it. Pectin is fine because that's the fruit version of gelatin. :mamoru: I'm mostly vegan, as I mentioned in one of the other threads.

- sure

- i love hot sauces but not the insanely hot varieties.

- peanut butter cups, samoa type cookies (coconut, caramel, and chocolate), twizzlers... idk I like sweets but no particular sweets stand out miles above others lol

Chapter 4 *exersize*

- agree to disagree :scootin:

- nope
- nope
- don't really want any clothes tbh, I've got way too much as it is. :o if you absolutely must get me a shirt of some kind though, 2XL in t-shirts so extrapolate from there for anything else.

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
Chapter 1 *cooking*
Do you like cooking?--not really but i do it, although i do love to bbq(actual bbq, not burgers on a grill but 10lbs of pork shoulder or brisket for 10 hours)
What are your favorite dishes to make? Bbq
Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? Yeah
Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? Not really since i don't do a ton of cooking
Is there anything you need for your kitchen? A really good knife for cutting briskets

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? Love beer
What are your favorite types? German wheat, wheat, and lagers, I've tried ipa's and stouts and just not a fan, if you homebrew ipa, I would probably drink it and share with friends
Would you like local (to me) stuff? Yes, love local stuff

Chapter 3 *eating*

Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet)--yes
Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)? Yes, but not big into hot or really hot stuff
I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local) mint chocolate, gummies, chocolate and peanut butter

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport? Used to, now i just work and hang out with friends
Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford? Keep thinking about investing in a high dollar exercise bike but don't expect one from here, i bought a 400-500 dollar one used and all the reviews talked about how much the seat sucked, figured it couldn't be that bad but oh my god does it suck, i have to wear my padded bike shorts to ride my indoor bike and even then after 10-15 minutes my ass hurts because of the shitty seat that i can't change because it is directly attached to the bar that controls the height of the seat, and since the seat sucks i don't use the thing.
What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse) xxl

onedownfiveup

OT Supporter
Jun 26, 2005
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? I don't mind it, however, I don't find myself in the kitchen trying to reinvent food.
What are your favorite dishes to make? Tacos for sure
Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? Not really, I don't really do the cooking
Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? My wife has enough :big grin:
Is there anything you need for your kitchen? Nope.

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? Yes
What are your favorite types? I'm pretty simple. Anything that isn't super dark.
Would you like local (to me) stuff? Sure

Chapter 3 *eating*

Do you like to try local foods? I'm not very adventurous on trying new foods
Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet) I don't mind that
Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)? BBQ for sure the smoky the better

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport? Golf
Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford? Golf Simulator :big grin:
What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse) Large

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? Yuppp
What are your favorite dishes to make? Steak, southern dishes, things like that
Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? Definitely if I know what to do with em
Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? Nah, got plenty
Is there anything you need for your kitchen? Nope

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? Yup
What are your favorite types? Sour/ipa
Would you like local (to me) stuff? Yup

Chapter 3 *eating*

Do you like to try local foods? Yup
Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet) sure
Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)?yes. Love local hot sauce
I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local) meh. Can buy em local

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford?not really. Golf stuff is cool
What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse)XL unfortunately

Gixxer

OT Supporter
May 29, 2004
Gig Harbor, Washington
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? Not really
What are your favorite dishes to make? Smoke something on the Trager
Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? No
Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? No
Is there anything you need for your kitchen? Younger wife.

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? Sure
What are your favorite types? Pilsner, lighter stuff

Chapter 3 *eating*

Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet) Yes
Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)? Yes
I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local) Hot Tamales, Gummy stuff

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport? No
Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford? I've wanted some dumbells, but i'm too cheap to buy a set. Trying to make one of the offices at work into a little gym.
What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse) Medium

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? I’m too lazy/impatient to cook. I feel like spending hour+ in the kitchen is not a good use of my time. It should be relaxing, but I always have too much to do. Plus my teenager is picky and so are girlfriends kids

What are your favorite dishes to make? Crock pot stuff - set it and forget it

Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? Sure
Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? Not necessary
Is there anything you need for your kitchen? Negative

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? Sometimes.
What are your favorite types? Sweeter stuff. Ciders, no Guinness or hoppy/bitter/IPA

Chapter 3 *eating*

Do you like to try local foods? Sure
Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet). Sure
Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)? Sure
I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local).

Chapter 4 *exersize*
Yes, I know that OT is not known for their physical specimens, but we're all getting older and could move a bit more, right? YES.

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport? Surfing mostly. Some skateboarding but not much of that this year, same w bmx and mtn biking.
Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford? Been looking for a retro twin fin surfboard for bigger guys (6’3 230lbs but height doesn’t really matter) something 6’ maybe 23-24” wide, 3” thick. Floaty big volume retro fish.

What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse). XL in most sports shirts, L undershirts or under armor type

Reactions: Bugalu

pookrat

OT Supporter
Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? Sure
What are your favorite dishes to make? Me? Anything on the grill or smoker. Like to boil crawfish and shrimp outside when its the season. Wife likes to bake.
Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? Of course!
Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? We need new pots and pans. Wife wants non stick.
Is there anything you need for your kitchen? Not really. Want to try an Air Fryer next. That and a sous vide.

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? Definitely.
What are your favorite types? Used to be an IPA guy but have been hitting the Kolsch and Blondes
Would you like local (to me) stuff? That would be cool.

Chapter 3 *eating*

Do you like to try local foods? Definitely. Wife is from Mexico. Love trying odd street food when we visit. I will try anything.
Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet) Yup.
Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)? Yes I do. Never had a bad hot sauce. Nothing can be too hot. And odd flavors are great too.
I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local) Dark Chocolates or Toffees. Maybe Sour Gummies as well.

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport? No
Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford? Been wanting to get a bike to start riding with the kids.
What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse) Smedium.

Mr Coffee

Jun 25, 2006
Dublin, Ireland
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking?
Hell, yes. I have a pantry full of legumes and spices for just about any day and meal.
What are your favorite dishes to make? Everything from simple pesto penne with feeta cheese and cherry tomatoes to steaks and salmon recipes.
Nah, not really. Ireland has few enough dishes that i'm keen to make on the regular, so i try to widen a bit more. Lately been into making better ramens, as well as use up my growing collection of humus and couscous.
Nah, i actually got just about everything kitchen-related sorted. The only thing i can think of is something i'll eventually get around to which is one of those thermometer-like things for meats and things.
No, but if you know of any good spicy sauces (short of incredibly spicy things like california reaper-levels), i'd not say no to that.

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer?
Yes, mostly lagers and stouts.
I live in Ireland, so good beers are plenty around, but i'm keen on finding more irregular stuff. Some recent favourite discoveries include Tribute (St Austell Brewery), Smithwick's Blonde Brewmaster, and Hop Adventure Centennial from O'Haras
Hell yes, why not.

Chapter 3 *eating*

Absolutely, i'll try just about everything. I've been spoiled by OTSS and had everything from Texas Trash Mix to Florida jellys and some local mustard and sausages that i still am trying to find... one day...
No, please, i'm international, just send them from online, por favor.
Yes, all of them. I mean i like marmite, so my tastes range quite a lot.
Some candy, sure, but if it's not like local or not available here in Ireland/UK, then i can skip it. I'm getting my teeth fixed these days, so i'll be fine without candy this Christmas :p

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Lmao, no, my ass was just getting into BJJ as Covid hit and i got fat again, so i'm back to jsut getting in shape before i start doing any real activities.
Tbh, i've been able to afford and get just about everything i need, so i prefer unique/dope little things than anything.
XXL, trying to get my ass back to XL at least. Big black dude, can't help it.

CUCUY

LOVE TO LICK
OT Supporter
Aug 12, 2006
HOUSTON, TX.
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? YESSSSSS
What are your favorite dishes to make? all of them, but I just got a Ninja Foodi XL pressure cooker/air fryer, so the door is wide open!
Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? yes
Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? non stick please
Is there anything you need for your kitchen? non stick cooking utensils, its all on my amazon wishlist

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? fuck yes
What are your favorite types? stouts, porters, red, aged in red wine barrels and the like, lager
Would you like local (to me) stuff? yes

Chapter 3 *eating*

Do you like to try local foods? YES
Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet) yes
Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)? yes I do
I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local) reese's peanut butter cups

Chapter 4 *exersize*
Yes, I know that OT is not known for their physical specimens, but we're all getting older and could move a bit more, right? agreed

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport? video games and work
Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford? new phone, i'm still rocking the Samsung S7
What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse) 3xlt

Freonthewhite

FrEoN
OT Supporter
Oct 22, 2004
New Jersey
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? Love to cook
What are your favorite dishes to make? Like making chili, with beans
Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? Not especially
Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? No I have good cookware
Is there anything you need for your kitchen? Not really I'm good

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? Yes, but I hate IPA's. I've tried tons of them and I just don't like how hoppy they are. I do like sour beers though, and ale's.
What are your favorite types? Sour, ale's, porters
Would you like local (to me) stuff? Sounds fun, I'm ok with that

Chapter 3 *eating*

Do you like to try local foods? Certainly
Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet) I won't say no to that
Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)? not especially
I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local) good chocolate is always nice

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Yes, I know that OT is not known for their physical specimens, but we're all getting older and could move a bit more, right? nah, i'm good, don't judge me

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport?nah, i'm good, don't judge me
Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford? the nas or hard drives on my wish list that my santa got
What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse) XL

nine

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2004
so. cal.
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? Yes

What are your favorite dishes to make? I like to make everything. Mainly enjoy experimenting and refining techniques.

Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? Depends, probably?

Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? Could always use more stainless stuff

Is there anything you need for your kitchen? I don’t really have a good vacuum sealing solution. My blender is kinda shitty too.

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? Nope

Chapter 3 *eating*

Do you like to try local foods? Yeah, anytime I travel somewhere I try to eat what people there eat.

Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet) yes please. Not sweet even better.

Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)? Hot sauces

I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local) sour/fruit stuff

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport? BJJ, but that’s kinda hit a roadblock with the pandemic. I lift and run a lot.

Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford? Basically anything from rogue

What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse) S/M depending on fit

TS
TS
kawsakimx6

kawsakimx6

Still Rockin' Like Dokken
OT Supporter
May 15, 2006
USA! USA! USA!
I was told that I should answer these too :)squint:)

Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? Yeah
What are your favorite dishes to make? Smoked meats, Fancy Seafood, Chili, Depends on the day
Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? YES!
Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? I work at a cookware company, so I'm good
Is there anything you need for your kitchen? Nope

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? Yep
What are your favorite types? Usually, I go for farmhouse, pilsner, IPA (no haze), Stouts (not pastry), sour, winter, lagers....yeah, ok all craft beer is good for me
Would you like local (to me) stuff? YES, SEND ME THE LOCAL

Chapter 3 *eating*

Do you like to try local foods? Yep
Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet), Yep
Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)? hot, Hot, HoT, HOT....and anything else good. I love dips

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport? Cycling
Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford? I am looking for a new Single Speed Frame. If you're baller i am pretty picky, but could work through a proxy to get you the info needed
What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse) L-XL depending. L for T-shirts

Last edited:

pookrat

OT Supporter
Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
I was told that I should answer these too :)squint:)

Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking?

But you forgot to answer the first section!!!

Reactions: Bugalu

Perfect Speed

Software and Cars
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
PHL>ABQ>SEA>CLT
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? Yes
What are your favorite dishes to make? Grilling and stir fry usually (not together)
Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? we have a small garden so I kinda already do
Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? a new skillet would be cool, non-stick is legit
Is there anything you need for your kitchen? an apple coring tool, a legit nice chef's knife

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? I do, but I like bourbon better
What are your favorite types? Anything other than IPAs really
Would you like local (to me) stuff? IIRC you're in NC like I am - so this isn't as fun

Chapter 3 *eating*

Do you like to try local foods? sure
Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet) See NC thing above
Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)? yes (wife too)
I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local) - not really

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport? I lift weights and do some light trail/path biking
Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford? exercise related? I had powerblock 10-90s that I sold before the move, would love to get adjustable dumbbells for home again
What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse) XL probably

hondaluva

likes free hugs...
Jul 6, 2001
Chapter 1 *cooking*

Do you like cooking? One day, I'd love to pull a Anthony Bourdain and travel the world to have delicious food in holes in the walls
What are your favorite dishes to make? I'm the best at breakfast... can probably make the best Ramsay-style eggs on OT. I suck at everything else and need to improve at this.
Would you like local foods and ingredients to make at your house? Sure, go for it.
Would you like some new cookware (nonstick or stainless)? I rarely use a non-stick or a stainless... My 2 cast-irons do it all for me. :o
Is there anything you need for your kitchen? A blue-apron-like suscription? lol In all seriousness, a Sous-Vide or a tall pot for me to cook spaghetti in...

Chapter 2 *drinking*

Do you like Beer? Yes
What are your favorite types? Ciders
Would you like local (to me) stuff? Go for it... I wouldn't mind.

Chapter 3 *eating*

Do you like to try local foods? Yes... I have preached since post one to show me your best/coolest local stuff
Would you like me to load up your box with tasty local treats (not all sweet) Sure
Do you like unique sauces (Hot, bbq, sweet, etc.)? Sure.
I don't do candy or sweets really, but what kind do you like (Name brands not needed, I'll be shopping local) Anything but candy corn. I live in Phoenix, so I'm good on the Mexican-style candy.

Chapter 4 *exersize*

Do you play a sport, or participate in a solo sport? Not really. As for exercise, I have bad knees, so I need to get into swimming aerobics (with weights), and back into lifting. I'm not Tyrone, but I got to start lifting these girls long dick style...
Is there something you've wanted, but couldn't find/afford? A helmet so I can start Karting
What size shirt do you wear (sports shirt, not button-down/blouse) 2X/ XXL

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6