Dear elf,

Super Dolemite

OT Supporter
Jan 14, 2002
You didn’t give me much to work with but I can tell you like meat on your grill but do you cook? my city is very diverse and I have some good Asian markets nearby, do you mess with international foods? What is your favorite food? Do you have any preferences for sauces or spices etc? Do you like sweets?

Reactions: Bugalu

deaddweeb

Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER!
OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
Wish I could cook more in the kitchen but I’m too lazy.

I love sushi, burgers, Italian, Mexican just to name a few.

I like sauces and spices. And sweet stuff.

Reactions: Super Dolemite

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
You didn’t give me much to work with but I can tell you like meat on your grill but do you cook? Pork ribs mostly m...my city is very diverse and I have some good Asian markets nearby, do you mess with international foods? I would jays don’t know much about em What is your favorite food? Mexican Do you have any preferences for sauces or spices etc? Spicy stuff? Do you like sweets? Way more then ide like to admit

pookrat

Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
You didn’t give me much to work with but I can tell you like meat on your grill but do you cook? Yes. Mostly Grill or cook outdoors.

My city is very diverse and I have some good Asian markets nearby. Do you mess with International Foods? Sure. Have Asian Markets not too far away. Go the the Mexican Markets and grocery stores often.

What is your favorite food? Good food.

Do you have any preferences for sauces or spices etc? Not really. I seem to put Tony C's on everything and it drives my wife nuts.

Do you like sweets? Not a big fan. Savory deserts like Creme Brulee or Cheese Cake I like. But not cake or pie.

strik9

Verbing weirds language.
May 18, 2001
Md
We keep a kosher kitchen, so food that needs to be cooked or used in cooking such as spices needs to be kosher. I love snacks and sweets and those do not need to be kosher :bigthumb:

Freonthewhite

FrEoN
OT Supporter
Oct 22, 2004
New Jersey
You didn’t give me much to work with but I can tell you like meat on your grill but do you cook? my city is very diverse and I have some good Asian markets nearby, do you mess with international foods? What is your favorite food? Do you have any preferences for sauces or spices etc? Do you like sweets?
I love to cook, my favorite food is a spanish tortilla which is just eggs and potatoes. I like sauces, and I prefer vinegar based sauces. Sweets are always appreciated

Deviance

Can't you smell that smell?
OT Supporter
Jul 10, 2007
Rocky Mountain High
I like just about every food if it isn't a rubbery or mealy texture. It also cannot have cilantro or ginger because that shit tastes like soap.
Preferably already dead, but not 100% deal breaker.

IT2

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2009
love me some korean bbq. i usually buy the pre-marinated stuff from the asian market and throw it on the grill. Wrap that shit in some lettuce with white rice :tnod:

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
You didn’t give me much to work with but I can tell you like meat on your grill but do you cook?
Not a lot, I'd say i grill and use my smoker a bit more.
my city is very diverse and I have some good Asian markets nearby, do you mess with international foods?
Like to eat international foods but don't cook them
What is your favorite food?
Bbq/Italian
Do you have any preferences for sauces or spices etc?
As long they're not hot/spicy im good
Do you like sweets?
Yes

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
yes I cook, yes I love international foods, don't have a strict preference for favorite right now but I've been smoking all of the meats. With sauces I trend towards sweet for myself but my SO loves them some spicy.

Love sweets, stay away from dark chocolate.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman