GAME dear Wii crew.....

CUCUY

LOVE TO LICK
OT Supporter
Aug 12, 2006
HOUSTON, TX.
....please tell me how to mod my Wii and links to download such stuff needed. i ask for links cause websense owns me at work, but i can later come back to thread and check them out when i get home.

juice4624

May 23, 2007
VA
....please tell me how to mod my Wii and links to download such stuff needed. i ask for links cause websense owns me at work, but i can later come back to thread and check them out when i get home.

search does wonders.

there is a thread with all you need

Wthermans

What does "New High Score" mean? Is that bad? Di
Dec 8, 2004
Maryville, TN
Good timing for a thread. Been thinking about modding mine as well. Could get a $50 WD Portable HDD and a cheap 2GB SD card for $10 and have as many games as I want.

TS
TS
CUCUY

CUCUY

LOVE TO LICK
OT Supporter
Aug 12, 2006
HOUSTON, TX.
Good timing for a thread. Been thinking about modding mine as well. Could get a $50 WD Portable HDD and a cheap 2GB SD card for $10 and have as many games as I want.
same here, going with a nice external and i already have a 8G sd card

HatShapedHat

Dec 11, 2006
Boston...ish
Dear Wii Crew,

The weather in S. Florida has been changing as of late. There have been many windy days and nights...I heard the Wii can make a good doorstop; however, I'm concerned there's not enough weight to stop gusts of 30 mph+. Is there a modification kit I can use to add this necessary weight, but keep the aesthetics of the Wii?

juice4624

May 23, 2007
VA
Dear Wii Crew,

The weather in S. Florida has been changing as of late. There have been many windy days and nights...I heard the Wii can make a good doorstop; however, I'm concerned there's not enough weight to stop gusts of 30 mph+. Is there a modification kit I can use to add this necessary weight, but keep the aesthetics of the Wii?

:rofl: why yes there is!

get the xbox360 and put it on top of the wii

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448