ENT Death to 2020 on Netflix

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
Searched. Couldn’t find a thread already.

It has low reviews from film critics on RT but I didn’t really watch this as a “film” - it’s clearly meant as a light parody with mostly faux commentary on actual news clips.

I give it an 8/10. Some pretty solid laughs. Enjoy it for what it is - the best way to look back at this year with a sense of humor.

I think it will end up aging pretty well

Last edited:
TS
TS
Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
People think of democracy as permanent and unchanging. In truth, it’s something you must perpetually nurture, like a woman or a professional grudge. American democracy has survived this challenge.

But what will happen in a few years’ time when the next Trump comes along? Perhaps a younger, more cunning, more ruthless Trump. With faster reflexes and a titanium exoskeleton.

Venom sacs on his neck.

Maybe some kind of fearsome onyx claw.

What happens then?

oftenly

ae iirc
Sep 26, 2009
People think of democracy as permanent and unchanging. In truth, it’s something you must perpetually nurture, like a woman or a professional grudge. American democracy has survived this challenge.

But what will happen in a few years’ time when the next Trump comes along? Perhaps a younger, more cunning, more ruthless Trump. With faster reflexes and a titanium exoskeleton.

Venom sacs on his neck.

Maybe some kind of fearsome onyx claw.

What happens then?

That's when Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi combine to form Bill Clinton 2

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman