Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
c87c3c73.jpg

:rofl:

M16 bling silenced w/holographic sight predator/harrier/pavelow

apman0000

OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
how many times did people accuse you of hacking?

every damn time i have a k/d ratio of more than 3/1 people spend the last 1/2 of the map just crying like bitches and calling me a hacker

(fucking noob tube babies can't take it when someone shoots them in the face with a UMP over and over again before they can launch a random noob tube across the map)

TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
how many times did people accuse you of hacking?

every damn time i have a k/d ratio of more than 3/1 people spend the last 1/2 of the map just crying like bitches and calling me a hacker

(fucking noob tube babies can't take it when someone shoots them in the face with a UMP over and over again before they can launch a random noob tube across the map)

All the Fn time. People don't understand Sit rep pro + turtle beach x41 = I can hear you coming a mile away and from what direction.

BlinginAssRims

Now I'm blaumped out
Oct 3, 2004
Korea
I love calling dudes cheaters when they win. Especially if they kicked my ass the whole time. It lets me rob them of a little of the joy that they robbed of me.

Side note: but i don't send petty or gay little messages like the one above.

TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
I love calling dudes cheaters when they win. Especially if they kicked my ass the whole time. It lets me rob them of a little of the joy that they robbed of me.

Side note: but i don't send petty or gay little messages like the one above.

It doesn't rob me of my joy. If anything it makes me enjoy the victory even more. I find it pathetic that people have to find reasons or excuses to why they suck horribly at a video game. I know what everyone is thinking, "It's just a game" and that is exactly my point. It doesn't take rocket science to learn point and shoot.

And it's even better when I pull out the ole lame ass class. ACR w/ tubes, thumper slight of hand cold blooded and sit rep. I love to piss people off by just constantly tubing.

OhhMikey

Sep 17, 2011
I think being a good sport about winning or losing makes the game more fun for everybody.

JasonKnight

May 28, 2007
Reading, PA
It doesn't rob me of my joy. If anything it makes me enjoy the victory even more. I find it pathetic that people have to find reasons or excuses to why they suck horribly at a video game. I know what everyone is thinking, "It's just a game" and that is exactly my point. It doesn't take rocket science to learn point and shoot.

And it's even better when I pull out the ole lame ass class. ACR w/ tubes, thumper slight of hand cold blooded and sit rep. I love to piss people off by just constantly tubing.

I miss CoD4 with the one competitive mod to turn off all explosives. grenades, c4, proxy, tube, rockets, air strikes, and helis all turned off. made the game SO much more enjoyable and fair.

TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
I miss CoD4 with the one competitive mod to turn off all explosives. grenades, c4, proxy, tube, rockets, air strikes, and helis all turned off. made the game SO much more enjoyable and fair.

Mw2 barebones playlist. No perks and no killstreaks. Makes things more interesting.

BlinginAssRims

Now I'm blaumped out
Oct 3, 2004
Korea

Some are more susceptible to trolling than others.

BlinginAssRims

Now I'm blaumped out
Oct 3, 2004
Korea
Tubes is still mad gay tho.
I've got my anti tube class for any nigga who wants to go down that route. It looks the exact same as theirs does. TAR TUBE OMA DC COMMANDO MY DIG

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan