Deep space nine is the best star trek

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB
I always preferred TNG but I've heard a lot of people prefer DS9 so I think I need to revisit that series. Thinking back I probably just was exposed to TNG way more than DS9.

Reactions: Cyan Connect

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
I always preferred TNG but I've heard a lot of people prefer DS9 so I think I need to revisit that series. Thinking back I probably just was exposed to TNG way more than DS9.
imo TNG is the most 'classic' (obvi original series is classic but i grew up on TNG so whatevs) but DS9 is actually good. TNG episodes are fun, but pretty damn bad :rofl:

N8

The red eyes are just allergies.
Dec 27, 2001
Canada
Make sure you watch all the way through to the end of the series, that is when it got really good.

First couple of seasons were kind of meh.

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Make sure you watch all the way through to the end of the series, that is when it got really good.

First couple of seasons were kind of meh.
Some decent stuff with the bajoran/cardassian conflict in the first couple seasons and the characters started growing pretty well but ya it takes off when the Dominion showed up

Reactions: N8 and Cyan Connect

Fanya

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2005
It took 3 tries to watch entire series. I've now watched it twice through. The first two seasons of character development can be slow at times but the rest is smoking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6