CAR Deer ran out in front of me when I was on the way home....Call Wife

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX

dGR6Lhxl.jpg

Akf2uv7l.jpg

Was able to pop the bumper back on but the tabs are broken so not sure how long it will stay
JMWuarfl.jpg

ujQ2I89l.jpg

VtJ0g8Ml.jpg

[\SPOILER]

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Nom and SR_71
TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
What kind of moron sells a car without having an idea of getting a new one?
I have an idea of what I want, just haven't found the right one yet.

We both work from home and didn't need two cars. I got a pretty awesome deal for it so jumped on it. I was planning on getting one this weekend but opted to start refinancing the house first before rates started going back up and now have to wait until that process is done.

We have comprehensive and rental on the SUV so we'll just have to file a claim and get a rental. No big issue.

94SupraTT

Banned
Apr 23, 2001
Los Tempe
thank god he went under the car and didnt jump.... thats my biggest fear around deer..

getting a ranch hand guard pretty soon for when we head back into deer country..

Reactions: Ranger-AO
TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
I changed my wife's name to "WIFE" in my contacts, so I'm always saying "Hey Google CALL WIFE!"
That's how I have it setup on my iPhone but didn't have to change her name. There's a spot for relation and I selected wife, so all I have to say is "Hey Siri, Call wife"

TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
thank god he went under the car and didnt jump.... thats my biggest fear around deer..

getting a ranch hand guard pretty soon for when we head back into deer country..
Didn't really go under. Hit the front corner, and the side of the SUV. Didn't feel like I ran it over.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448