TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
So looks like it's gonna be a while for repairs.

Due to the recent hail storms, there are no rental cars to be had and body shops are booked solid

Sideways

Swallow that, and wash it down with this.
Jul 28, 2001
Westside
This wasn't even bad for a deer impact, now if you were going 45+ and hit center mass, that would have been a fun video.

Capt. Hammer

Purveyor of Bespoke Photoshop ROFLs and LOLs
OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State
Also, some funny coincidence to be had in the radio caller talking about "Hitting mental roadblocks" at the same time you hit a physical roadblock, which also represents your mental roadblock of RUNNING INTO SHIT that you don't seem to be able to move past

Reactions: El Beaner

Math-E

Oct 11, 2002
Lakeview
that happened to me once. It was brutal it ripped apart my fender cover and there were pieces of hair up in my fog light housing.

Reactions: El Beaner
TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
Deer did you a favor. Fucking Equinox, really? That's the "I'm a soul less human being" appliance type of car. That's literally the WORST choice in that segment.
We've had a 2013 Equinox ltz, traverse ltz and this one. Wife likes the equinox and is happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448