FIT Dependent on Jack3d??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah

What we know best we haven’t been taught.
OT Supporter
Dec 1, 2003
Earth
Greetings all!!

Over the last few months I've been preparing to attend Ranger school, and I've been using Jack3d I'd say 3-4 times a week prior to working out. Now I'm two weeks from starting school, but wondering if I've grown dependent of Jack3d for a workout.

Anyone have thoughts or experiences on this??

TS
TS
Noah

Noah

What we know best we haven’t been taught.
OT Supporter
Dec 1, 2003
Earth
switch to cocaine

Sadly, the Army has rather strict policies against such items. Plus, being in the O ranks, it would be an even worse offense.

Speaking of, we had a 2LT once who did piss hot for Cocaine. His career was over in less than 1 week and he was looking for a job in the civilian sector.

GammaRadiation

Feb 15, 2007
Random Location.FL
Jack3d has caffeine and ephedra IIRC. So yes it is possible to become dependent. Your withdrawal will include minor headaches and sweats, possibly some irritability. If you're a hardcore caffeine addict enjoy the migraines.

Edit:
Nope, but it does contain a slightly less potent stimulant that antagonizes the same receptors as ephedrine or amphetamine. It should still be possible to build tolerance and dependence.

Adom

Aug 8, 2006
why don't you try working out for a week with out and see how it goes?

Abomb

Feb 22, 2005
Houston, TX
jack3d is such a waste of money supplement and quite frankly im embarrased to have hyped it up on these forums at one point.

Bragasaurus

Nov 4, 2007
Boston
i've heard of benadryl to clear out the stim receptors and tried it myself, but i'm too much of a tweaker to feel the difference. probably just bro science.

White

OT Supporter
Sep 24, 2004
Bareizona
jack3d is such a waste of money supplement and quite frankly im embarrased to have hyped it up on these forums at one point.

Other suggestions? I dont use jack3d but am open to suggestion. . . And I know you has experience. WITH EVERYTHING

deznutz

Aug 10, 2003
[y]pI1kr3y3CAg[/y]

Been doing this for a few months now with amazing results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan