TECH Desk Suggestions

The Ripper

Dec 25, 2006
Colorado Springs, Co
Im looking for a new desk/work station for my room. I dont want it to use up to much space but I want it to be able to have room for a printer monitor, have some where to put the computer and still have room to put other stuff around it. Im thinking of something you can shove in a corner because I have an idea already of where Im going to put it so that it doesnt take up to much space.

Any suggestions?

TS
TS
The Ripper

The Ripper

Dec 25, 2006
Colorado Springs, Co
0089386100124_500X500.jpg

I like this desk but in terms of usable space and the ammount of space it takes up its really not what Im looking for.

0085810800012_AV_500X500.jpg

This pretty much does everything I want but Im not happy with how it looks. Im looking for some kind of middle ground between the two or something that can give me the size and function of the secound one but look as nice as the first one. Im almost debating making something myself.

bigboostdsm

May 19, 2006
Rocky Top, TN
I built this desk/computer stand/printer stand for myself. It's all oak with a darker stain on it. Total cost was $45 :coold:

Take note that the middle leg is no longer on the desk, so there are only 2 now. The middle one ended up being right where I liked to sit so it would be between my legs :o

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

IBwiring mess :o Will get cleaned up once I get another 22" monitor.

Deleted member 143607

Build your own out of MDF. Really easy, don't have to be good at carpentry at all.

CodeX

I built this desk/computer stand/printer stand for myself. It's all oak with a darker stain on it. Total cost was $45 :coold:

Take note that the middle leg is no longer on the desk, so there are only 2 now. The middle one ended up being right where I liked to sit so it would be between my legs :o

IBwiring mess :o Will get cleaned up once I get another 22" monitor.

Not only that, but your wallpaper is cliche, your mouse and keyboard are god awful ugly, I think that's the oldest laptop I have ever seen, and your speakers are total shit you might as well just use headphones you would get better bass response from the headphones I use than that shoebox size "subwoofer".

Nice desk, except for the old lady antique furniture legs on it.

trouphaz

Sep 22, 2003
Not only that, but your wallpaper is cliche, your mouse and keyboard are god awful ugly, I think that's the oldest laptop I have ever seen, and your speakers are total shit you might as well just use headphones you would get better bass response from the headphones I use than that shoebox size "subwoofer".

good thing we still have people who are more than willing to be assholes in this forum.:jerkit:

bigboostdsm

May 19, 2006
Rocky Top, TN

:rofl:

Laptop is 4 years old and I still :love: it

Deleted member 143607

:codex:

deusexaethera

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
Go to an antique shop and find something that'll work. Nobody else will have anything else like it.

Stay away from glass; it gets dirty way too easily. (no, I'm not talking about spooge stains, I'm talking about skin oil.)

gino85

fuck your honda civic, i've a horse outside
Aug 5, 2005
Sligo, Ireland

u think his keyboard is bad, im still using the generic keyboard i got with my compaq 8 years ago, its crusty as fuck

as for the desk, im using a shelving unit i had built in my room a few years ago, lets me kick back and relax

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec