*edit* oh shit, nvm you can turn them off :bowdown:

TS
TS
HotSauce0034

HotSauce0034

Cowboys Crew : Xbox Live GT & PSN GT = Levati
Aug 21, 2004
Texas
Not sure if trap, but the developers on the forums are allowing talk about the game and encouraging feedback to help bugs etc. Very unusual and also fucking awesome of them to realize that you can't stop the internets.

Lunacriss

it took so long to remember just what happened
Aug 12, 2004
Northern NJ
havent played it, but the intro definitely gives the (chilly) feel of a deus ex game.

the dude who is talking is either the evil guy from fema (walter simons) or has the same voice. I think it's him, might be Bob Page or whatever too. been a while since I played through the orginal.

spiffitz

Aug 2, 2008
Wow this is like Mass Effect 2/R6 Vegas. Enter area, do the action/stealth puzzle, exit area. Repeat. AI doesn't seem to move from area to area so each mission is broken down into mini-levels that share cut/paste level layouts. So far the consolitis is starting to kick in. Hoping it gets better.

spiffitz

Aug 2, 2008
OK now that I've seen the "outdoors" I changed my mind. Reminds me of the first game. The police station looks like a police station, not a crate manufacturing plant like the first "laboratory" level did. Lots of hidden goodies to find if you're willing to put the effort into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448