GAME diablo2

Shrug

Die in a Kimbo fight
Oct 18, 2003
Michigan
anyone still playing it? started fresh on useast :o I forgot that it was hard to start from nothing.

Teh Jebus

Aug 22, 2004
Orange County, CA
As long as nobody has tried to use your characters name, after the 3 month period you can still play on it. :run:

Anyway, I play on US West. And I keep single player hardcore characters. :sadwavey:

Bush77

Aug 23, 2004
Toronto, Canada
I was actually playing a little earlier in the summer. Got a bone necro to normal baal runs but havent played in a while. the fucking endless spambots are really annoying :mad:

mapileTree

Oct 19, 2003
Raleigh, NC
its just not the same community as it used to be. i hope in d3 that they take out how you can just rush any character you want to the end game. as awesome and convenient as that was i think it really took away from the game :o

TS
TS
Shrug

Shrug

Die in a Kimbo fight
Oct 18, 2003
Michigan
yeah sucks, my char is already lvl 80 something with little to no playtime. Not only that but people just bot level bot mf and bot everything else. I hope next diablo3 is more involved and cant be automated.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan